How many days should you wait after a missed period before taking a pregnancy test
Most M.D.'s recommend that it is best to wait until at least the 1st day of your missed period before you take a pregnancy test. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-should-you-wait-after-a-missed-period-before-taking-a-pregnancy-test ]
More Answers to "How many days should you wait after a missed period before taking a pregnancy test"
- How many days after a missed period should u wait before taking a...?
- Take another one in two days early in the morning ur first pee.... That should be the most accurate. Good luck and lots of baby dust!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many days after a missed period should u wait before taking a home pregnancy test.?
- Q: I took one a day after my missed period and it came up negative. I'm not sure if i should trust that answer or if I should take another.
- A: Take another one in two days early in the morning ur first pee.... That should be the most accurate. Good luck and lots of baby dust!
- How many days after a missed period is best to wait before a home pregnancy test?
- Q: I am exhibiting possible signs of pregnancy, but I am also one month from my last period. I thought I was late, but since February is shorter, I've decided to give myself a couple extra days. I took a pregnancy test two days ago, but the tests that test before a missed period have a lower accuracy rate of catching the hormone. That test was negative, but the symptoms I'm having are a little different than my normal period symptoms. Anyway, I'm wondering how many days is the best to wait after my missed period so I can take another test? In other words, when is the accuracy rate highest? (Yes, I will see a doctor if my period doesn't arrive and my symptoms continue)I will take it in the morning when I first get up. But, I wanted to know if the accuracy rate of the test increases if I wait a few days instead of just one.
- A: if your boobs are getting bigger and you haven't had your period in a week or so take another test if it comes back negative go see your doctor right away cause they are not very accurate those pregnancy tests.Good luck !Hope this helps!
- How many days after your missed period should you wait before deciding taking a pregnancy test?
- Q: I might just be a bit paranoid but my period is 3 days late and on the night of April 25th... well, the condom broke during sex (today is May 19th) and neither of us noticed until it was too late. My period was supposed to be here about 3-4 days ago... Like i said, maybe i'm just paranoid. Either way i'd like to know how long i should wait before taking a pregnancy test.P.S.no, me being pregnant is not a good thing.i myself am only 17... and my boyfriend is only 15.
- A: If your period is late you can take a test now.
Prev Question: How does a girl know if she's pregnant
People also view