How many days after you're missed period should you take a pregnancy test
If you wait one week after a missed period to test, you are more apt to have an accurate result. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-after-you%27re-missed-period-should-you-take-a-pregnancy-test ]
More Answers to "How many days after you're missed period should you take a pregnancy test"
- How do you tell you are pregnant before a missed period??
- There are many women who know well before they miss thier periods that they are pregnant, they are lots of common early pregnany symptoms that you can look for. Things like your breasts feeling tender(as in you push on them and they bite ba...
- What pregnancy test is the most sensitive?
- Pregnancy. Pregnancy is the condition of having a developing embryo or fetus in the body. The union of an egg (ovum) with sperm is called fertilization, or conception, and it is this union that produces the embryo...
- How many days after you miss your period?
- Some people will take a HPT up to 5 days before their missed period. The role of thumb is that you can test the day after you missed. The earlier you test the accurancy rate is alttle lower cause there is not enough of the preg horm in your...
Prev Question: How harmful is it to have a glass of wine if you are pregnant
People also view