How long does early pregnancy bleeding last
The duration of implantation bleeding varies from woman to woman, it can last for as little as one showing to a couple of days. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-early-pregnancy-bleeding-last ]
More Answers to "How long does early pregnancy bleeding last"
- How long does bleeding last after an early pregnancy Miscarriage??
- With my miscarriage I bleed for about 5 days then after a couple of days started my period. That may be what's happening, but if your worried go to the doctor to ease your mind.
- How long does breakthrough bleeding last during early pregnancy???
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB) Symptoms. Symptoms of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding could include dysfunctional uterine bleeding, and bleeding...
- How long does light bleeding in early pregnancy last??
- Light bleeding Light bleeding in the first few weeks of pregnancy is also called implantation bleeding. It can last anywhere from 1 to 7 days. It will be extremely light if it is indeed implantation bleeding. Women can experience very light...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does light bleeding normally last in early pregnancy?
- Q: I have been to the doctor and he said that its not a miscarriage. Has anyone else experienced this, if so how long did it last?
- A: i had bleeding when i was 3 months, it wasnt alot just spotting here and there, it lasted about a week total, now everything is fine and shes a healthy little baby almost ready to come out hehe. good luck.
- How long does bleeding last after an early pregnancy Miscarriage? (TMI) HELP!!!!?
- Q: Hi pplz, well i got a BFP at 13 DPO and then i had a miscarriage at 21DPO. Technically a chemical or biochemical pregnancy. Anyway, it started off as light spotting of brown blood, then it changed to light red bleeding. It went very light after 3 days of red bleeding, and changed back and forth form red to brown.Then on the 8th day it stopped. For 2 days i didn't have anything, maybe a very very light show of pink on the 2nd day, but other than that, nothing! Then the following day i started to bleed again, not heavy, but thick dark blood. That was 3 days ago, and i am now experiencing heavy clotted bleeding similar to a period, but slightly heavier. I also have cramping, but it is not unbearable. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal to bleed, stop and then have heavier bleeding?At ultrasound, sonographer said very thick endometrium, but closed cervix. That was 12 days ago!What is going on? HELP!!!!
- A: With my miscarriage I bleed for about 5 days then after a couple of days started my period. That may be what's happening, but if your worried go to the doctor to ease your mind.
- is it normal to have light bleeding in early pregnancy, and if so how long does it last ?
- A: It's not considered "normal" but it's definitely common. I had bleeding around 7 weeks...I went to the ER and had a ton of tests done, and so far it's been okay. I also had some light bleeding around when I was supposed to start my period (which led me to believe at first that I wasn't pregnant), but that could've just been implantation bleeding...which is normal. I was told that about 20% of women bleed during early pregnancy, and about half of those go on to have a normal pregnancy. If you do have bleeding though, and you feel that it's not normal, then by all means call your doc or go straight to the ER. If anything, it gave me peace of mind.
Prev Question: What are the signs of getting your period
People also view