How long does birth control stay in after stopping the pill
Birth control remains in your system for a total of three months once you stop taking it. However when you miss one pill this does put you at risk of pregnancy. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-birth-control-stay-in-after-stopping-the-pill ]
More Answers to "How long does birth control stay in after stopping the pill"
- How long does birth control stay in your system after stopping th...?
- The hormones in the birth control pill should be out of your system within about a week. However, it can be difficult to get pregnant after coming off of birth control as your own body's hormones kick back into gear. You menstrual cycle may...
- How long after you stop taking birth control pills...??
- Everyone is different so it really depends. For most women it will be about 30 days, or one cycle. However, it can take several months in some circumstances and depending on what pill you took and for how long. I always tell patients to cal...
- How long does it take to get pregnant after you stop the yaz birt...?
- No one can give you an accurate time on when you will get pregnant. Every person is different. However, the pill is no longer effective 24 hours after you took your last pill. This is how people get pregnant when they miss a pill. One pill ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does birth control stay in your system after stopping the pill?
- A: The hormones in the birth control pill should be out of your system within about a week. However, it can be difficult to get pregnant after coming off of birth control as your own body's hormones kick back into gear. You menstrual cycle may be a little unpredicatable/variable making it difficult to conceieve. After the pill is stopped, there may be a short delay of 1-2 months in ovulation and menses. As long as you are ovulating, though, you are as likely to become pregnant after using the pill as you were prior to use. With Depo, however, it may be considerably harder to get pregnant after stopping. Spot can't tell you how long it will take you to get pregnant. Some women can get pregnant right after stopping birth control, while for others it can take upwards around a year. The current reccommendation around Depo is that you should stop Depo about a year before you want to get pregnant. If you are having difficulty conceiving, speaking with your health care provider about evaluating your fertility is a good idea. However, many couples experience difficulty conceiving, whether or not there was recent birth control use
- How long does Birth control pills stay in effect after you have stopped taking them?
- A: Depends on the person. Some girls get pregnant on the pill. Some get pregnant right after stopping the pill. Others don't get pregnant for (longest I've witnessed) six months. Everyone's body is different. Rule of thumb: don't have unprotected sex off the pill if you do not want to get pregnant. You never know.
- how long does the birth control pill stay in your system?
- Q: i want to try to get pregnant. i have been on the pill for 4 years & i am going to stop taking it. is it bad to stop in the middle of the pack? im about halfway through. i want to be able to try when im about to ovulate or whatever this month which is in about 2 1/2 weeks.
- A: Take all of your pack, then stop taking the pill. It is not good for your system to stop the pill halfway through. Some people get pregnant soon as they stop the pill others it takes a while. It just depends on your system. But take all of your pack and after you take all of it, don't take anymore.
Prev Question: Is diareah a symptom of pregnancy
People also view