How long do you have to wait to test to see if your pregnant
You usually have to wait until the first day of your missed period but some tests say they can work as ealry as 3 days before. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-you-have-to-wait-to-test-to-see-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long do you have to wait to test to see if your pregnant"
- How long do you have to wait to test your yourself to see if your...?
- You can reliably test as soon as you miss your period.
- How long do you have to wait to have a blood test to see if your ...?
- A blood test will show up a lot sooner than a home pregnancy test. There are two types: a Quantitative which shows the exact amount of hCG in your bloodstream and a Qualitative which detects pregnancy by indicating the presence of hCG in yo...
- How long do you have to wait to get a blood test to see if are pr...?
- Blood tests can tell pretty early. Only a couple weeks after the date of your last menstrual period (LMP). But, the home urine tests these days are so accurate, most doctors prefer you just wait and do a home test. The better ones (first re...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long do you have to wait to test your yourself to see if your pregnant?
- Q: ?i just had my period before i had sex, and i don't know if he wore a condom. so im scared. and if i do miss my next period i want to know how long do i have to wait to test myself?
- A: You can reliably test as soon as you miss your period.
- If i get pregnant on my period, how long should i wait to test?
- Q: I know you're supposed to wait until after your missed period to take a test, but how long should I wait if I got pregnant on my period. If I ovulated regularly, then my period should be two weeks after that. So should I wait two weeks to test this time?
- A: wait two weeks after your period ends, take a HPT, negative?, wait another two weeks and take another, if that one is negative then you arent preggers :-)
- postpartum, how long do you have to wait to take a pregnancy test to see if you're pregnant again?
- Q: I had a baby boy 2 weeks ago. I've had unprotected sex since then. I want to take a test to see if I'm pregnant again. How long do I have to wait before I can take the test and it be accurate?
- A: the hormones from your last pregnancy can linger for quite a while, only a blood test can check the specific levels to see if they've increased or not since being pregnant before. There is a reason doctors say to wait to have sex after baby. Your body is so much more prone to infections, especially with unprotected sex. your body is so much more vulnerable to damage and miscarriage if you get pregnant soon after baby is born.
Prev Question: When are my best ovulation days
People also view