How long do you have to wait to take a home pregnancy test
Home pregnancy tests can be positive as early as 10 days after fertilization - a couple of days before you miss your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-you-have-to-wait-to-take-a-home-pregnancy-test ]
More Answers to "How long do you have to wait to take a home pregnancy test"
- What to do after a positive pregnancy test?
- Pregnancy. Pregnancy is the condition of having a developing embryo or fetus in the body. The union of an egg (ovum) with sperm is called fertilization, or conception, and it is this union that produces the embryo...
- How long should i wait to take a home pregnancy test??
- You could be, but your cycle varies from 28-32 days. Today is only day 29 for you. Wait till Wednesday, and take a test with first moining urine if it hasn't come by then.
- How long must you wait before taking a home pregnancy test??
- 96% of all women will test positive when they take a pregnancy test 19 days after they think they became pregnant (If they are pregnant) http://www.peeeonastick.com
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long should I wait to take a home pregnancy test?
- Q: We tried to conceive on July 4th and 5th. AF is due around the 20th. My symptoms: Low backache for the past week. (i've never had back problems) A bad acne flair up (also i hardly ever break out) Breasts are tender and feel HUGE! I'm exhausted, but that can just be my work load. How long should I wait to test? Did you wait until you missed a period? Did you have any of these symptoms early on?Thanks :)
- A: I am in the same situation as you.. going to wait as long as I can.. hopefully the 20th or later.Ive had backache, pelvic pain, and lots of cm. goodluck to both of us!
- How long after sex should I wait to take a home pregnancy test?
- Q: It's been 5 days after I had unprotected sex.I'm 17 and if I am pregnant, my family will disown me.I have a job but am not financially stable enough to care for a child if so happens.Please give me any information that can help me.And how long after unprotected sex must I wait for the test to be accurate?
- A: The best time to take a at home pregnancy test is the day you are supposed to get your periods some don't even read that soon. With some of them you can take them 5 days before your period but then again it all depends on the amount of HCG in your body. I have heard the dollar store pregnancy test work, just to save you a couple bucks. I tried taking 4 of them and I think they were all negative but I still haven't gotten my period. The best is to just go to the doctors or a clinic.
- How long after the act do u have to wait to take an at home pregnancy test and get an accurate answer?
- Q: How long after the act do u have to wait to take an at home pregnancy test and get an accurate answer?
- A: The first day of your missed period which is generally 14 days after conception. Some tests can detect HCG (pregnancy hormone) up to 5 days before your missed period =] I got a positive at 11dpo.Good luck xx
Prev Question: How many people have babies a day
People also view