How long do you have to wait after you miss a period to take a pregnancy test
Some pregnancy test can provide accurate results within two weeks or shorter of conception. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-you-have-to-wait-after-you-miss-a-period-to-take-a-pregnancy-test ]
More Answers to "How long do you have to wait after you miss a period to take a pregnancy test"
- How long do you wait to take a pregnancy test after a missed peri...?
- You could take one now you should have enough hormones built up to make it read positive if your pregnant.
- How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test after I miss my p...?
- Most pregnancy tests are accurate on the first day of your missed period. All the new tests they have out now that say they can spot it earlier are supposed to be more accurate. I have always just used the regular EPT, and the last time it ...
- What would cause a false negative pregnancy test?
- Pregnancy. Pregnancy is the condition of having a developing embryo or fetus in the body. The union of an egg (ovum) with sperm is called fertilization, or conception, and it is this union that produces the embryo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long should i wait after my missed period to take a pregnancy test?
- Q: last month my period came on time as usual and then the after i got off, my husband and i had sex. we had sex a few more times a few days later. and the last time we had sex was on the 4th of february right before he left for deployment trainning. now my period is 4 days late and im wondering if i could be pregnant. how long should i wait before taking a pregnancy test?
- A: i would take one now, you could be pregnant and it could be deployment stress. as a military wife i have been in your shoes before, and not pregnant, but i would go and get a test from the bx/px and get the news
- How long after a missed period should one wait to take a pregnancy test?
- Q: I recently was involved with a guy about 2 or 3 weeks ago and the following week I was supposed to have a period and it never came. I wanted to know should I be worried about anything and how long should I wait before I take a pregnancy test?
- A: You can tell immediately after possible conception. Good luck keep the baby or set up adoption, but do not abort. Because the child you have inside is a life no matter what the dumb people say! At six weeks the child has a brain, and a heart. Congrats if you are!
- How long after u miss a period should u wait to take a pregnancy test?
- Q: I was suppose to start on the 8th. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative but people r saying its too soon.
- A: when I was pregnant with my son I took a test the day of my missed period and it came out positive but for some people it take long for the hormone to pick up on a test try taking another one in a few day and see what you get you may have to go in to get a blood test
Prev Question: When is the earliest to take a pregnancy test
People also view