How long before you can tell if a girl is pregnant
Some pregnancy test will detect pregnancy up to a week before the girls next cycle. Ask more ChaCha!! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-before-you-can-tell-if-a-girl-is-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long before you can tell if a girl is pregnant"
- How long before a girl can tell she is pregnant?
- YES THERE ARE SIGNS I WILL GIVE YOU A LIST OF SOME!!!!(trust me i am a mother of 2 and i am a pg with my3rd)･ 1. Tender breasts: Many women report increased sensitivity, fullness, or heaviness within a few days. ... ･ 2. Spotting: Scantier ...
- How long do you have to be pregnant before you can tell if its a ...?
- My doctor waited until i was 18 weeks to do my second trimester ultrasound and to see the gender of the baby. It was very comforting to know that they could really see that it was a boy lol. I have heard of people getting them as early as 1...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long before a girl can tell she is pregnant?
- Q: I just tried to break up with my girlfriend, i transfered to an other university and i wanted to be on my own. She claims now that she is pregnant. She has been on the needle and she just got a new needle near the end of August. She claims she went to the docters and an ultra sound reveled she was pregnant for a few months.I am asking you whether or not she is telling the truth. If a girl was pregnant for a few months, would there be signs that i would have seen? I just left for this univeristy at the beginning of september, if she was pregnant for a few months, would i have noticed something?I want to know if she is being truthful, or just trying to trick me into staying with her.
- A: YES THERE ARE SIGNS I WILL GIVE YOU A LIST OF SOME!!!!(trust me i am a mother of 2 and i am a pg with my3rd)1. Tender breasts: Many women report increased sensitivity, fullness, or heaviness within a few days. By two weeks after conception, your areolas (the pinkish or brown skin surrounding the nipples) may start to enlarge.2. Spotting: Scantier than a period and sometimes mixed with a yellowish discharge, a small amount of bleeding may occur when the developing egg implants itself in your uterine wall.3. Fatigue: Can't keep awake at work? If you feel tired even after a good night's sleep, your body may be going through the changes of early pregnancy.4. Nausea: Don't think of it as "morning sickness," since it can strike at any time of the day or night. It might feel like a slight case of seasickness or a full-fledged stomach virus -- or you may not experience it at all.5. Bloating: Many women mistake this early sign of pregnancy for PMS; the tip-off may come when your period doesn't arrive.6. Increased urination: You may need to go to the bathroom more than usual, a symptom that will return in spades during your last trimester.7. Stretching of pelvic ligaments: During the course of a normal pregnancy, the uterus will grow to about 1,000 times its prepregnant size (imagine a pear turning into a basketball). Some women feel their pelvic ligaments stretching to make room for this growth to occur.8. Food cravings: If you suddenly find yourself ravenous for citrus fruits, red meat (even if you're a vegetarian), or potato chips, don't assume it's all in your head. Pregnant bodies may crave increased amounts of vitamin C, iron, and salt -- among other things -- even from the very beginning.
- How long can a girl be pregnant before she can no longer get an abortion?
- Q: Ok now this isn't some joke question. I have a friend in high school and apparently she told people today that she's been pregnant for a while after she took a test today. She's told us before that menstrual cycle is weird and said that she doesn't get her period very often. It's like months at a time she says, that's why she never suspected it I guess.But anyways, I'm not even sure if she's just kidding and trying to play a joke on the school or something because I haven't called her yet, but I was wondering, how long can you be pregnant until they won't allow you to have an abortion? I know that if it is true her mom would not react well and they probably wouldn't get along well after that, but yeah can anyone tell me?
- A: The *availability* of a legal termination of pregnancy varies from state to state but generally speaking, an elective termination (one sought by a woman for personal, not health-related reasons) can be obtained in some places as late as 25 weeks into the pregnancy. (A pregnancy lasts roughly 40 weeks.) Of course, the later into the pregnancy, the more complicated and risky the procedure becomes and the more difficult and costly it is to obtain.
- How do I tell if my fish is a girl/boy? & Pregnant?!?
- Q: My aunt loves fish, so we have 3 goldfish... one has gotten REALLY big, and she thinks/wonders if it may be pregnant? How do I tell? and how do I even know if it's a girl or a boy? And if it is pregnant, how long before it has babies? And should we put the babies and mother into another tank??
- A: goldfish are one of the hardest to sex, and it can't be done until they're mature enough, which is around 1-3 years of agehere is a site which describes it in detail with picshttp://www.bristol-aquarists.org.uk/goldfish/info/sexing-fs.htmHope that helpsGood luckEB
Prev Question: Is it a sign of pregnancy
People also view