How far along in a pregnancy does a woman start showing
Everyone's different,some women start to show very early in their pregnancies. Some women show as early as 3 to months. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-far-along-in-a-pregnancy-does-a-woman-start-showing ]
More Answers to "How far along in a pregnancy does a woman start showing"
- How far along do women start to show with their first pregnancy??
- I am not pregnant yet, but hopefully will be in less than a year. My in-laws are jerks, they will be overbearing when they hear I am pregnant. My husband and I don’t want them to know I am pregnant until I can’t hide it anymore. How far a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How far along in a pregnancy should a woman be before she starts showing?
- Q: I'm pregnant and I was just wondering? Also, I read that lunch meat is not the safest thing to eat while pregnant. I had a ham and cheese sandwich today, will this harm my baby? Also slight pressure on left side of pelvis, is this normal or just gas?
- A: well it's different for every women in every pregnancy, but once you hit 5 months you should have a nice little bump going for ya. As for the lunch meat question.... it's actually DELI meat that you can't eat simply because it's not refrigerated properly. And i can't really answer the last question because i'm not sure how far along you are, but if you're around 4 months or more it's possibly round ligament pain which is just your uterus stretching.
- How far along do women start to show with their first pregnancy?
- Q: I am not pregnant yet, but hopefully will be in less than a year.My in-laws are jerks, they will be overbearing when they hear I am pregnant. My husband and I don’t want them to know I am pregnant until I can’t hide it anymore.How far along would a woman typically be until her stomach is noticeably pregnant?I don’t want to tell them until I am 4-5 months, but will my stomach be noticeable by then?I have an athletic body, I am not overweight and this would be my first pregnancy.
- A: just depends darlin! no one will be able to tell you this until you are pregnant.i've known women to blow up immediately and others to grow gradually. there's really no system to tell.i know this isn't what you are looking for, but it's the truth. plus, every pregnancy YOU have will be different. the first one you could not show until 5 months, the second, you may show right off the bat.i'm sorry about your cruddy in-laws, but a great part of being pregnant is that:-you can blow up at people and blame hormones:)-you control the situation. so, no matter what someone else wants you to do, or thinks you should do...bottom line...YOU are now the mommmy and you control the situation!-for me, i have been enjoying a great sense of peace and calmness, which, hopefully, will happen for you and will help in dealing with those in-laws! so, when that time comes that you are joining the club, just know that you aren't the first with "interesting" in-laws and you won't be last. also, anytime you want to complain about them or ask pregnancy questions...we're all here, ready to answer back!take care.
- how far along do women start to show the first signs of pregnancy?
- A: 4 or 5 weeks.
Prev Question: When are you more likely to get pregnant
People also view