How does marijuana effect a unborn baby
Studies of marijuana in pregnancy are inconclusive because many women who smoke marijuana also use tobacco and alcohol. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-marijuana-effect-a-unborn-baby ]
More Answers to "How does marijuana effect a unborn baby"
- What are the effects of Marijuana on an unborn baby??
- I used to smoke pot every day, up until about 4 months ago when I started trying to get pregnant. Since then, I have only smoked twice. I found out that I am 14 weeks pregnant. Thank goodness I stopped smoking when I did, because it seems I...
- How long does marijuana stay in an unborn baby's system once a us...?
- Well, If the user is a frequent user, it usually will depend on the factors of weight, height, and etc. But usually it would be around 30+ days, so it would take the fetus maybe two times that to detox since its organs haven't fully develop...
- What Does Marijuana Do To An Unborn Baby?
- Nothing. There is no proof that marijuana is harmful to anyone, of any age. I suggest that you get a medical marijuana license if you intend to smoke. Otherwise, you will encounter all kinds of trouble from the uneducated uninformed masses,...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the effects of Marijuana on an unborn baby?
- Q: I used to smoke pot every day, up until about 4 months ago when I started trying to get pregnant. Since then, I have only smoked twice. I found out that I am 14 weeks pregnant. Thank goodness I stopped smoking when I did, because it seems I got pregnant right away. What I would really like to know is if I need to be worried about the 2 times that I've smoked it while pregnant. FYI: I have had an ultrasound. Baby is very healthy, moving around a lot, normal length and weight. So, what are the later effects?
- A: You have nothing to worry about. There have been studies done in places like Jamaica where the pregnant women consumed quantities during pregnancy that would be huge by US standards. The result was no significant difference. Forget the people who will tell you about babies being born addicted to it and birth defects and such. That is nonsense. Think about it. About half the US population has used it -- including millions of pregnant women. If there was any real danger it would be painfully apparent by now. Marijuana, in general, has amazingly low toxicity.It is a good idea to take only those drugs which are absolutely medically necessary during pregnancy but you have nothing to worry about. You should be far more concerned about things like nutrition.
- What could be the effects of shrooms/marijuana on an unborn baby?
- Q: Before I found out I was pregnant I smoked a lot of marijuana and I did shrooms one time. Could there be problems with the baby, and if so what? I did quit as soon as I found out I was pregnant (I was already 2 months) and I quit smoking cigerettes also. Serious answers only please.
- A: with any luck, there has been no long term damage to the fetus. Bless you for being sensible enough to realize that you needed to stop for the health of your unborn child. Please ask your doctor, he can tell you more.
- does marijuana effect an unborn childs brain development?
- Q: I just found out im two months pregnant and ive been smoking weed the whole time is that going to hurt my baby
- A: It does nothing but calm your nerves and increase your appeite and help with nausea...it has NEVER been proven to hurt an unborn child. It is not a mind altering or body altering drug. I know MANY women who have done this through there ENTIRE pregnancy and had a healthier baby than the woman who done everything "right" as they say...don't worry about it. If you quit that is Great...if not cut back.
Prev Question: How long do I have to wait to take the pregnancy test
People also view