How does a girl know when she is ovulating
Ovulation occurs roughly 12 days into your cycle. Some women can feel the ovulation, these cramps are known as Mittelschmerz. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-a-girl-know-when-she-is-ovulating ]
More Answers to "How does a girl know when she is ovulating"
- How does a girl know when she ovulates?
- The best indication that a woman has ovulated is that she gets her period. If you want to know when you ovulate to control your fertility then taking your basal body temp (taken upon waking in the morning) and keeping track of it is the e...
- WHEN DOES A GIRL OVULATE?
- Any time after cycle day 8. Most ovulated from cycle day 9 through cycle day 24. If you want to determine about when you do, count 14 days back from the day your last period started. See how many days that was for that cycle. The best way t...
- When does a girl know when she Ovulating!
- It is 14 days BEFORE the start of your next period. NOT 14 days after the start of your last. That only would work if you have a 28 day cycle and most people do not.. I think i've read that more than 50% of the populace doesn't get the love...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How likely is it for a girl to become pregnant when she is not ovulating?
- Q: I was reading about girls ovulating and read that it usually happens about 10-14 days after the first day of her period. well me and girlfriend were having sex and it was 9 days after the first day of her period (yes it was already over with) but i think some cum may have gotten in her. what are the chances of her being preg?
- A: You can't get pregnant unless you're ovulating, but it's very, very, very difficult to say when you're ovulating unless you are religiously charting your cycle and body temperature and other signals. (ETA: Ovulating means that you have released an egg. No egg present = nothing to be fertilized by sperm = no baby. So "ovulating" means the 72 hours or so immediately before & following the egg's release.)Even while trying to conceive, and staying on top of those signals, I was often wrong about precisely when I'd ovulate. At one point, my cycle jumped forward a week for no (obvious) reason. Some women are like clockwork and others are variable, but every woman's body is subject to a certain amount of unpredictability.In other words - there's always a possibility, and it's impossible to give odds. That said, it doesn't sound like the chances are high and I'm sorry you're going through the worry! Even couples who do have sex during ovulation don't automatically conceive, though, so even if she's off about her cycle, it's not as if that means there's definitely a baby on the way.You'll know in a few weeks, and it's a good reminder to be cautious about birth control going forward. Good luck.
- when a girl is ttc and having sex while ovulating does she have to be horny?
- Q: for example while she has sex does she have to be horny when shes ovulating to get prego that time??????
- A: It's not necessary (as mentioned, think of all the rape victims who get pregnant), but it is helpful, as a woman who is "horny" is more likely to orgasm, which increases the likelihood of conception.
- When does a girl know when she Ovulating!!?!?
- Q: i ws wondering when i girl kno when she ovulation is it like a week or two befor her periods starts?? so curious..hahaThanx guys!!
- A: It is 14 days BEFORE the start of your next period. NOT 14 days after the start of your last. That only would work if you have a 28 day cycle and most people do not.. I think i've read that more than 50% of the populace doesn't get the lovely 28 day cycle that most people perdict stuff upon. So as an example lets say you have a 32 day cycle. you would ovulate on the 18th day after the first day of your last period. Or 14 days before the next one starts. Or lets say you have a 26 day cycle. You would ovulate on the 12th day since the start of your last period or again 14 days BEFORE your next period. So it's always 14 days before the start of your next period. Also your body shows signs that you are ovulating. You should have a discharge that resembles egg whites of the largest amount the day you ovulate. You may notice it a few before and a few after but the day with the largest amount is typically the day you ovulate. Hope that helps!
Prev Question: How long does it take for pregnancy to show up in your urine
People also view