How can I make my baby come out now
You can't, your baby will come out on its own time. However, if you are more than 1 week overdue, your doctor will induce you. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-make-my-baby-come-out-now ]
More Answers to "How can I make my baby come out now"
- How can i make my baby come now..I'm 5 day"s overdue?
- Try walking, maybe doing some stretching and really trying to open your pelvis area, also sex sex and more sex. LOL Sperm is suppose to thin out the cervix.
- How can I make my baby come faster. I am considered term now at 3...?
- No, bad mommy, lol. Just kidding. I know you want to be done, but the baby will come when ready. That really is all there is to it. You don't want to do anything to risk the health of this baby you have been carrying for so long. I had cont...
- Does having more sex make the baby come faster?
- Okay, some say it is an old wives tale, which I didn't think twice about. Until the other day, my mother (of all people) tells me that it actually works. There is something in the mans sperm that helps the process along. Is this true? H...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I make the baby come out?
- Q: Wife is one week over due date.We are sick of waiting, especially her.Is there a way to make contractions start?For example, startling her (scary movies or jumping out at her)sugar or caffeinetaser or electric charge to the uterusHow do we make the damn thing come out!!!!!????
- A: Lol, you have to wait it out. I tried all the old wive's tales (jumping up and down, eating spicy food, sex, etc.--nothing worked. Just give it time. And in the meantime--get some SLEEP! Soon you'll be getting NONE! Good luck!
- Could u have a bowel movement and make ur baby come out? Or strain so hard you hurt the baby?
- Q: I heard that if u have a bad enough one, like one u strain on, that u could actually make urself go into labor and have the baby right then and there.... is that true? or could u strain so hard u hurt the baby? and before ne one says im a imature kid, actually I am 20 expecting my second one, and I was just wondering if it was possible
- A: This is a common concern for pregnant women, especially those who are constipated so its a perfectly good question. Firstly, the hormone progesterone causes your gastric emptying to slow down and become sluggish. Hence the need to strain. Secondly, you will not harm your baby no matter how hard you strain when emptying your bowels. The only time you can give birth to a baby when you are opening your bowels is when your cervix is fully dilated to 10cm and you are in the second stage of labour. So fear not. You should be drinking plenty of water, 2 litres a day is recommended. Also, try and eat as healthiliy as poss, particularly fruit, veg and fibre.hope this helps.....Dawn x
- How can I make my baby come faster. I am considered term now at 37 weeks.?
- Q: I am so tried of being pregnant. I was having contractions like 2-3 minutes apart the other day. Then they just stopped what is up with that? I haven't had anymore for 2 days now. What's going on?
- A: No, bad mommy, lol. Just kidding. I know you want to be done, but the baby will come when ready. That really is all there is to it. You don't want to do anything to risk the health of this baby you have been carrying for so long. I had contractions around that time with my last one and I was getting ready to go to the hospital when they just quit... and just like you I didn't have any more until I actually went into labor a week later. The safest thing you can do that may help is walk a lot. Other than that, don't chance things with herbs or castor oil... that isjust too dangerous.
Prev Question: What is the signs of a miscarage
People also view