Does your stomach hurt when your pregnant
It is normal to experience abdominal cramps during your first trimester of pregnancy. Some women will experience cramping MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-your-stomach-hurt-when-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Does your stomach hurt when your pregnant"
- Does You Your Stomach Hurt If You Are Pregnant??
- No, your stomach should not hurt if you are pregnant unless you are having complications. But your stomach may fell tight and you may feel as though you need to crunch over. But it should not be pain more of just a discomforting feeling.
- Is she pregnant? && also, does your stomach hurt severely...?
- Pains that bad wouldn't be early signs of pregnancy. She is much to young to be doing this, yous even said it yourself, yous are clueless! Even if she had sex 3 weeks ago, conception wouldn't have occurred straight away, which would make yo...
- When your pregnant does your stomach hurt?
- Hey i've never been pregnant (am 15) but my teacher was and she said in the first few stages it does a little, but after week one or something it doesn't hurt you just feel a twitching muscle as the baby kicks and that doesn't hurt. but it ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When you are pregnant does your stomach hurt at the bottom? ?
- Q: When you are pregnant does your stomach hurt at the bottom?
- A: It changes and not all women feel the same way.Basically you might experience some uneasiness in your lower abdomen when the uterus starts preparing for the developing embryo, or you might feel a little queasy. This usually passes after a few months, and you will gradually feel the weight of the pregnancy and its effects.
- Does your stomach hurt when you push on it even a little bit if youre pregnant?
- Q: I missed a couple of pills so i'm not quite sure if i am so i just wanted to know if when you push on your stomach will it hurt if you are pregnant...
- A: Not that early. Gets a bit tender after a few months when baby gets bigger but that's not a pregnancy symptom I've experienced.
- when your pregnant does your stomach hurt?
- Q: when i push on my stomach it hurts like were my abdominal is and i really can't lay on it and it hurts and i was just wondering if that happens when your pregnant......i;m trying to get pregnant it just don't work for me!
- A: Hey i've never been pregnant (am 15)but my teacher was and she said in the first few stages it does a little, but after week one or something it doesn't hurt you just feel a twitching muscle as the baby kicks and that doesn't hurt.but it could variey in people cause people are different, so i think you might have to go get it checked by a doctor and they could tell you more accurately whats up. :) Hope you get better! xxx
Prev Question: What can cause a missed pregnancy
People also view