Does birth control always work
No, even the best birth control is only 99.99% safe against pregnancy. So it is always best to use double protection. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-birth-control-always-work ]
More Answers to "Does birth control always work"
- Do birth control pills always work??? if not which ones do??
- One thing to remember is that the pill generic or otherwise, all the brands work in different ways. So remember if you use one brand to always keep buying the same brand and not keep swaping. They all should be effective. I have also heard ...
- Do you realize that birth control doesn't always work??
- Of course, then, it could be said that, because birth control is not 100% effective, people who choose to have sex should know that it might result in a baby. I personally, am pro-choice. I know that accidents can happen. And, I want every ...
- Does birth control always work and what are the side effects of i...?
- If taken properly, oral contraceptives are greater than 99% effective. That means that if taken properly, less than 1% of women will get pregnant over the course of an entire year. So, yes, they generally work very, very well. It is hormona...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does birth control always work and what are the side effects of it?
- Q: Me and my fiance have been thinking about having sex without a condom and start using birth control but I'm worried that it won't work and she is worried about the side effects of it such as gaining weight, breast hurting and things to that nature. Can someone give me the inside scoop about birth control, its rate of success and its side effects form a personal perspective.Thanks.
- A: If taken properly, oral contraceptives are greater than 99% effective. That means that if taken properly, less than 1% of women will get pregnant over the course of an entire year. So, yes, they generally work very, very well. It is hormonal and there can certainly be side effects. Some are positive and can include, lighter & shorter periods, less acne, and fewer cramps, anyone. Some aren't positive: tender breasts, loss of libido, possible weight gain, etc. There are about 100 different 'pills' on the market. If your fiancee experiences undesirable side effects from the one that is prescribed, tell the doctor about the side effects and request a new pill. good luck!
- Does birth control always work? even when u take it the way u should?
- Q: r u always protected?
- A: Nope, it's never, ever guaranteed.
- does the depo provera birth control shot always work?
- Q: i ask because recently iv'e had sex and i also had a little girl and i wanna know is their a possibility that i could get pregnant on birth control?
- A: Of course it doesn't always work.That's why no birth control is 100% effective.
Prev Question: If you are birth control can you get pregnant
People also view