Can you get pregnant while on the Nuva ring
While a secondary method of contraceptive is recommended for the 1st month of Nuva usage, it is considered to be 99.8% effective. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-while-on-the-nuva-ring ]
More Answers to "Can you get pregnant while on the Nuva ring"
- Can you get pregnant while on nuva ring?
- No birth control method is 100 % fail proof, but if used as directed by the manufacturer, it is very unlikely. However, if you have not been consistent about inserting the ring as the correct times or have gone more than 3 hours at a time w...
- Can i get pregnant while using nuva ring?
- If I heard you right, had sex a week before had nuvaring out for your period week. Sperm only stay in your system for about a week. So I'd say if you haven't had sex since then, there is a very low chance of pregnancy. I'm guessing you had ...
- Can I get pregnant while nuvaring is out?
- i am not sure if you are pregnant it might be safe to get a test but my sister was recently on nuva ring and did the same thing you did and a few weeks later found out she was pregnant
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am on the nuva ring and have been hearing bad things about it and how women are getting pregnant while on?
- Q: has anyone gotten pregnant while using Nuva Ring or heard of someone who has?
- A: I used the Nuva Ring for a few months. I did not get pregnant but no birth control is 100%. There is still that chance of getting pregnant. The only problem I had with the Nuva Ring is that it kept falling out during sex. As far as I know right now the best birth control that is more effective than the pill or nuva ring or shot is the iud called mirena. Ask your doctor about it. That's what I have now and it is great, I think. My periods are a lot lighter and shorter. Plus it works for five years.
- Has anyone gotten pregnant while on Nuva Ring?
- Q: You always hear stories about people getting pregnant while on the pill I was wondering if the ring has ever failed for anyone?
- A: I have three children and my first one was a pill baby. I don't trust it at allI was on the ring for about 8 months. I did not get pregnant with it however, as soon as I stopped using it, I conceived that month. I loved the ring, it is comfortable and easy to remember. I also has shorter lighter periods.
- can i get pregnant while using nuva ring?
- Q: i had unprotected intercourse on the 20th of november about week before i took my nuva ring for a week. i forgot to take it out that sunday and i removed it on monday, which was a day late. four days later i got my period.after a week of being nuvaring free. i didnt continue to use it and i haven't had sex. its is now december 30th and i havent had a period. can i possibly be pregnant?
- A: If I heard you right, had sex a week before had nuvaring out for your period week. Sperm only stay in your system for about a week. So I'd say if you haven't had sex since then, there is a very low chance of pregnancy. I'm guessing you had your period on Nov. 30th, it is now Dec. 30th, 30 days is not too long to wait for a period. How long had you been using the ring for? It is possible that coming off the Nuvaring it could have upset your system and delay your period. If it doesn't come in a couple more days I'd start worrying, but I'd think you are fine. I have been on Nuvaring for over 3 years and my boyfriend and I never use any other form of protection and I haven't gotten pregnant.
Prev Question: How early do pregnancy symptoms start to show
People also view