Can you feel a heartbeat in your stomach if your not pregnant
You have major arteries and veins in your stomach so feeling a heartbeat there is not abnormal. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-feel-a-heartbeat-in-your-stomach-if-your-not-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you feel a heartbeat in your stomach if your not pregnant"
- Can you feel your own heartbeat through your stomach, and not be ...?
- Yes it can. I have always been able to feel my pulse in my abdomen. I think it just depends on your body structure though. Seems people with thin frames often have an easier time feeling their pulse there than people who are heavy or have a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can you feel your own heartbeat through your stomach, and not be pregnant?
- Q: Cause i read her some ones answer and said they felt their own heartbeat through there stomach bt it's because they pregnant and it has something to do with the pregancy. Anyway what i want to know is can this also happen if you not pregnant??
- A: Yes it can. I have always been able to feel my pulse in my abdomen. I think it just depends on your body structure though. Seems people with thin frames often have an easier time feeling their pulse there than people who are heavy or have a large body frame. I'm always about 5-10 lbs overweight which isn't much but I have a thin body frame so everything is pretty easy to reach/feel for me (I can see it as well if I'm stretched out). My sister was never overweight until she had her kids but she has a stocky body frame and could never feel her pulse in her abdomen.
- When pregnant, is it possible to feel the baby's heartbeat inside your stomach?
- Q: I take Yasmin birth control pills for three months straight, and then I have my period week and then I take the BC pills for another three months straight and skip the period week between those months.I do this because my period is an absolute nightmare for me and those close to me. I feel terrible, have irrational mood swings, think ridiculous thoughts, and cry over EVERYTHING. I know I'm not the only one like this, and those of you that experience the same can definitely understand where I'm coming from.Anyway, by taking the pills this way, I could be as much as three months pregnant and not even know because I skip my period and continue with the pills each month.I was supposed to get my period sunday and it is now Wednesday and no period in sight. I was laying very still a few minutes ago, with my hand on my stomach, and I could feel a steady heartbeat-clear as day. I tried to find my pulse to see if they matched up, but it's hard to find. Is it possible I could be pregnant and I can feel the baby's heartbeat on my hand through my tummy? Or am I just losing it?I really hope it was just my heartbeat and for some reason I could feel it in my stomach!
- A: No, it is not possible
- I feel my heartbeat in my stomach-pregnant?
- Q: I am 19 weeks pregnant and I feel a slow adult like heartbeat in my stomach. Is this normal? This is my heartbeat right?
- A: Could be your heartbeat. I am thinking that because if you were later in pregnancy, I would say maybe hiccups. When your baby gets hiccups it feels like little light rythmic taps on your stomach wall.....funniest thing ever when you first experience it. Good luck!
Prev Question: What position is the best to sleep when your are pregnant
People also view