Can you be pregnant more than 9 months
It is possible but very rare to be pregnant for more than 9 months. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-be-pregnant-more-than-9-months ]
More Answers to "Can you be pregnant more than 9 months"
- Is it possible for a woman to be pregnant for more than 9 months??
- Most women go 10 months as it is so yes. One year and 10 days is the longest on record.
- Can women get pregnant while taking Depo Provera for more than 9 ...?
- It cannot interfere with the results of a pregnancy test no,if the test is positive it is because the hcg pregnancy hormone was detected and the shot does not contain that hormone so cannot make a test positive.
- Is it dangerous to be pregnant with a baby for longer than 9 mont...?
- it can be dangerous, thats why most doctors don't let you go more than 2 weeks over your due date! actually most doctors don't like you going passed a week and will induce you with your permission. good luck to you but your safe for about 2...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are you pregnant for more than 9 months?
- Q: It seems longer. If there's usually 4 weeks in a month then 40 weeks would be 10 months. I know that every month isn't the same but still, I think it's longer than 9 months that a woman is pregnant. Just curious what others think.
- A: This is a pretty confusing issue for a lot of pregnant women, the answer to your question is yes. For example when you're in your 5th week of pregnancy, you are 4 weeks pregnant! During the week you start your period, you are in your first week of pregnancy, but you have not yet completed any weeks so you are zero weeks pregnant. Think about it this way — you don't say that a baby is one year old during his first year of life do you? He is not considered to be one year old until he's actually in his second year.
- Is it possible for a woman to be pregnant for more than 9 months?
- Q: Has that ever happened?What's the longest pregnancy ever reported?
- A: Most women go 10 months as it is so yes.One year and 10 days is the longest on record.
- 9 months Pregnant 80% Effaced and 2cm dilated, How to help you dilate More? ?
- Q: I am 9 Months Prego 80% Effaced and 2cm dilated. I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks Contractions along with back pain. Have been to the Dr. and he said that since my contractions are every 2 to 4 minutes apart they were not regular enough to be true labor yet. He told me if I dilate to 4 they will get things started. So any one know of anything to make you dilate faster?
- A: Taking a long brisk walk, climbing stairs, doing some squats (it does help open up the pelvic area), or having sex (doggy style).
Prev Question: How much blood does a woman lose during menstration
People also view