Can pregnant women travel on airplane
Yes, pregnant women can travel by airplane. But if they are more than 36 weeks pregnant they might be turned away. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-pregnant-women-travel-on-airplane ]
More Answers to "Can pregnant women travel on airplane"
- Can pregnant woman travel on airplanes?
- You can travel up until your third trimester I believe, but you need to speak with your doctor first. If your pregnancy is high risk, they may not want you going out of town, much less flying, so I would check with your doctor whether he be...
- Why are women OK with traveling via airplane during pregnancy but...?
- To everyone who is bashing the asker: The point is, a 4 hour flight exposes you to the same amount of radiation as a chest x-ray. She is completely correct in that statement.
- Can a pregnant women travel on a plane?
- Generally, pregnant women can fly on a plane as long as the pregnancy is progressing normally. A pregnant woman should check with her doctor to be sure. Also, pregnant women should check with the airline directly as some require a note from...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how far pregnant women should travel on airplane?
- A: Up 2 36 weeks along.
- is it ok for a pregnant woman to travel by airplane?
- A: You can fly up to 7 months but after that you will need a note from your Doctor stating you are fit to fly. The airline reserves the right to deny you boarding.Also you can ABSOLUTLY not fly international after 7 months.
- Can pregnant woman travel on airplanes? ?
- A: Ask your DR. They usually don't like you traveling by airplane in the 3rd trimester.
Prev Question: What body part do babies come from
People also view