Can a woman still have her period when she's pregnant
Leeding in early pregnancy is a common occurrence, but this does not signal a true menstrual cycle. Keep doing the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-woman-still-have-her-period-when-she%27s-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can a woman still have her period when she's pregnant"
- How can a woman be pregnant and still have periods??
- my grandmother, mother and myself all had 'periods' whilst pregnant. apperently is isnt 'real' as u are pregnant, but the bleeding is usually when ur period would be due. this didnt happen every month though, and certainly wasnt heavy. u sh...
- Can woman be pregnant but still have her period??
- Yes it is a possibility and it happened to many people
- Can a woman be pregnant but still get a period??
- You can be pregnant and still have a period. Generally what you are experiencing is not actually a period, but rather implantation bleeding. When the egg implants into the uterus many women experience bleeding, which can be mistaken as a pe...
Prev Question: What causes a false negative
People also view