What slows menstrual flow
A:Progestin has been observed to slow down menstrual flow. Thanks for asking ChaCha, but please consult your doctor, also. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-slows-menstrual-flow ]
More Answers to "What slows menstrual flow"
- What slows menstrual flow
- Progestin has been observed to slow down menstrual flow. Thanks for asking ChaCha, but please consult your doctor, also.
- Is there a way i can slow down my menstrual flow?
- You can go on birth control pills and that will help lighten it. I had very heavy periods and the pills helped me a lot.
- What can i do to slow down or stop my menstrual flow??
- The only way you can slow it down or stop your period is by going on the pill or a different form of contraceptive. But there is no known way that you can stop your period and be healthy at the same time. Just something we all have to live ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what's the possible problem with a very slow menstrual flow?
- A: this happened to me too i had mine for 2 weeks once really lightly. i think its an iron deficiency =/im very skinny so my fat might have been an issue too.i would get on birth control pills to regulate it
- Does your menstrual flow get lighter near the end of your period?
- Q: I'm on my third period and have had an extremely heavy flow for 5 days straight now, I really want it to end! My first couple were only like 3 days long, but I'm worried that since my flow isn't slowing down, I still have awhile to go, what do you think?
- A: yes. it gets lightersome women's period even last for a week, dont worry
- What can i do to slow down or stop my menstrual flow?
- Q: im 17years old. i started 2 or 3 days ago. i never get cramps this time i did. and its super heavy. i have to change a super tampon and an overnight pad like every 2 hours. im not sexually active. idk whats causing this but i want to know if there is anything in the house that i could possibly use to help slow it downive had my period since i was 12
- A: The only way you can slow it down or stop your period is by going on the pill or a different form of contraceptive.But there is no known way that you can stop your period and be healthy at the same time. Just something we all have to live with i'm afraid.
Prev Question: Are large Menstrual Clots normal
People also view