What is the symptoms of Lupus
In general, lupus signs and symptoms may include: Fatigue, fever, weight loss or gain, joint pain, stiffness and swelling, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-symptoms-of-lupus ]
More Answers to "What is the symptoms of Lupus"
- What is the symptoms of Lupus
- In general, lupus signs and symptoms may include: Fatigue, fever, weight loss or gain, joint pain, stiffness and swelling, MORE?
- Can shingles be a symptom of lupus?
- Lupus, a chronic inflammatory disease that occurs when the immune system attacks the tissues and organs, can have a multitude of symptoms that are different in every patient. While shingles isn't necessarily a symptom of Lupus, those with t...
- How to Recognize Symptoms of Lupus
- ･ 1 The red Lupus butterfly rash; it runs across the face touching the cheeks and nose. In the early stages... ･ 2 Arthritis symptoms. Your joints get stiff and achy. This is why people in the past who had Lupus would... ･ 3 Eczema and Psor...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What r canine lupus symptoms, what is prognosis. Need to add to the Vets knowledge hopefully?
- Q: my Boston Terrier/Shiz-tsu is at vets he is unable to locate cause of flucuating fever, some drooling, lack of appetite.White blood cell count at the bottom of the scale. All other tests (kidneys, Liver) coming back normal. Was being treated to some infection in esophogus being given anti-biotics. Would like to offer vet an alternative diagnosis
- A: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus(SLE): is one of several diseases known as "the great imitators" because its symptoms vary so widely it often mimics or is mistaken for other illnesses, and because the symptoms come and go unpredictably. Diagnosis can be elusive, with patients sometimes suffering unexplained symptoms and untreated SLE for years. Common initial and chronic complaints are fever, malaise, joint pains, myalgias and fatigue.Discoid Lupus symptoms: normally starts as loss of pigment around the nose. There may be scabby sores or just scaling of the nasal tissue. The surface of the nose may change from its typical cobblestoned appearance to a smooth surface.
- what are the symptoms of lupus or eosinophilic gatroenteritis?
- Q: My doctor thanks i have one of the two lupus or eosinophilic gatroenteritis.My symptoms am having now are?joint pain muscle paindizziness fatigue headaches hearing problemsblack lines and dots in vison swollen glandscan some one tell me some more about lupus or eosinophilic gatroenteritis?thanks
- A: Lupus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that can affect virtually any system in the body. Think of it as a 'self-allergy' where the body attacks its own cells and tissues, causing inflammation, pain, and possible organ damage.Eosinophilic gastroenteritis is a rare digestive disease characterized by the presence of a particular type of white blood cell (eosinophils) in one or more of the three layers that make up the lining of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This includes the stomach, small intestines, and large intestines.
- What are the symptoms of lupus?
- Q: My cousin is wondering about lupus (Because Mercedes from America's Next Top Model had it) and she wanted me to ask people what exactly it is and what the symptoms are. She doesn't trust Wikipedia and I don't either. Plus, the web sites usually talk in medical language. So she would like to know (In normal talk)... what is lupus and what are the symptoms?
- A: There are different types of Lupus and each person is going to have different symptoms. My symptoms when I have a flare is like having the flu. I am achy, low grade fever. My joints are swollen and I am so tired I can not get out of bed. I have migraines quite a bit.Lupus is an autoimmune disorder. Meaning your immune system is attacking your own body. Joints, cells, skin and organs. You will have flares (the symptoms get worse, you feel very ill) then it goes into a remission (the symptoms appear to go away and you feel a lot better). Lupus is not contagious, it does not go away. There is no cure for Lupus however it is not near as life threatening as it once was. Finding a good rheumatologist is the biggest thing.
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of CALMITEYA
People also view