What is the longest menstrual cycle a woman can have
A:Menstrual cycles normally range from about 25 to 36 days. However, some women with health problems may have longer cycles. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-longest-menstrual-cycle-a-woman-can-have ]
More Answers to "What is the longest menstrual cycle a woman can have"
- What is the longest menstrual cycle a woman can have
- Menstrual cycles normally range from about 25 to 36 days. However, some women with health problems may have longer cycles.
- How long is a menstrual cycle?
- The full menstrual cycle is anywhere from 25 to 30 days depending on the woman. Although most women menstruate right around the full moon most women have slightly different cycle lengths.
- Is a Long Menstrual Cycle Abnormal?
- ･ Longer cycles may be a result of stress. Most fertile women will experience a monthly surge of hormones... ･ To find out if you are ovulating, use an ovulation prediction kit or take your temperature first thing... ･ Menarche is the first...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What happens during a woman's menstrual cycle?
- Q: how long does it last?what happens?is this the time after a woman is able to conceive?where does the period fit in to the menstrual cycle.do all woman have their period around the same time of month?sorry to ask embarassing questions, but I think a guy should know whats happening to a woman so the he can understand.
- A: To answer all of you questions here's what happens*Our period comes every 28-31 days. What that means is that every 4 weeks we begin to bleed. Some women are on time every time. That used to be me. I would get mine on saturdays because it was every 28 days . I have recently changed to every 30-31 days so I just have to keep track.*Our period usually lasts for 5 days. That means that we are bleeding in those 5 days. It begins by being light and the heaviest bleeding at the 2nd to third day. Some periods are lighter than others and for some women it may vary. We bleed because our egg wasn't fertilized and it needs to be deposited out of our body.*A lot of us get cramps during this time. Mine used to be so bad that I would cry. There are also a lot of changes in our hormones and we tend to be more sensitive. That is why some of us have PMS. *After our periods ends we begin to ovulate again 2 weeks later. It takes another two weeks for the egg to come down the tube. When it makes it down the uterus and it hasn't been fertilized then we begin bleeding again. *The period is the time when we are bleeding*Most women don't have their period at the same time. Sometimes I catch up to my sister or sometimes we are withing 2 weeks of each other. This is because some women's menstrual cycle is every 28 days and some are every 31 days. There are times when different factors changes it. My last period didn't come until the 32nd day. I was worried because I am always within the range of 28-31 days. Some women do tend to synchronize with each other and have it at the same time. I hope this helps and it gives you more insight.
- Can a woman ovulate only 7 days into her cycle?
- Q: My menstrual cycle for the last 3 months has been 26 days long. I haven't been charting my ovulation until this month. I think I'm doing it right based on everything I've read. My period started on March 10th. I was off by March 14th. Then yesterday (the 17th) I had the egg-whitey cervical mucus. From what I've read, that's a tale-tell sign of ovulation. Is this normal? I'm not on any hormones or birth control.
- A: thats normal.. your follicle phase (before ovulation) may vary but not luteal phase.
- Long Heavy Clotted menstrual Cycle?
- Q: I have had my period for 8 days now very heavy with large chunks of clotted blood. I am a 30 year old woman obese and a mom of 2. The largest clott was about the size of a golf ball. Is this Normal? If not what are some bad scenarios that this can be? THanks I am sooo scared with this.
- A: I think you should go see a doctor, that doesn't sound normal.
Prev Question: What gets rid of menstrual cramps
People also view