What is the difference between blood and menstrual blood
A:There is no difference between menstrual blood and regular blood. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-difference-between-blood-and-menstrual-blood ]
More Answers to "What is the difference between blood and menstrual blood"
- What is the difference between blood and menstrual blood
- There is no difference between menstrual blood and regular blood. ChaCha!
- What is the difference between menstrual blood and regular blood??
- Menstrual blood is a mixture of blood and uterine lining tissue, which is not found in regular blood.
- Can you tell the difference between menstrual blood and implantat...?
- A period is a normal period, normal flow for you around the time you expect your period to arrive. You can not be pregnant and have a normal period. A period signifies that no egg has been fertilised and the egg breaks down and causes the p...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how can you tell the difference between virgin blood and menstrual blood?
- Q: what is the difference between the blood color and blood type of a woman on her menstrual period as opposed to the blood of a woman who bleeds after sex as a virgin.
- A: Well as I remeber it the virgin blood was a bright color and was thin...just like regular blood when you cut yourself. Menstrual blood is darker and not as thin. Menstraul blood also is a steady flow for 3-7 days or so, but Virgin blood doesn't last long, obviously, its just a rush. I'm not really sure exactly what you wanna know exactly...but I hope this helps.
- Difference between menstrual blood and regular blood?
- Q: What is the difference between the blood that is given out by women during menstruation and the blood that flows through the body?
- A: YOU A VAMPIRE???
- How can I tell the difference between bleeding and spotting?
- Q: I've read tons of articles and forums online about women's health... and I would like to know... what is the difference between spotting blood and vaginal bleeding? When is it heavy enough of spotting to be determined as bleeding? How can you tell when the bleeding is not normal, but dangerous?P.S. Sometimes my period is BRIGHT, BRIGHT red the whole time, and I am afraid it is vaginal bleeding and not just normal menstrual bleeding. Who should I ask for help about this??
- A: What you have is normal. Spotting means that a little bit of menstrual blood comes out maybe for a day or so and a normal menstrual cycle is anywhere from 3-8 days. The blood is still coming from your uterus even when it's just spotting.
Prev Question: How long is the longest menstrual cycle recorded
People also view