What is it mean if you have a constant headache for 3 weeks
A:You should speak with a doctor. It could be a serious condition, such as an aneurysm or a tumor. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-it-mean-if-you-have-a-constant-headache-for-3-weeks ]
More Answers to "What is it mean if you have a constant headache for 3 weeks"
- What is it mean if you have a constant headache for 3 weeks?
- You should speak with a doctor. It could be a serious condition, such as an aneurysm or a tumor. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Nausea, headaches and eye pain?
- Q: Im going to the doctor this week, but just want to know what you guys think this might be.I've been having on/off headaches for about 3 weeks now with constant nausea. With constant I mean, I have it daily. Now I've noticed that it tends to get worse when I move around rapidly, but not while walking, because today I walked to the mall and I felt fine. The headaches are dull and change place from one side to another. The eyepain is on the top of the eyes and I've been to the eyedoc about it already once, but she didn't find anything wrong in my eyes. The nausea is what is bothering me the most right now. It hasn't changed my appetite, because I still eat normally, but what it HAS CHANGED, is my sweet tooth. I don't crave for sweets anymore and that worries me the most. That is very abnormal for me and I'd like to know why.Im gonna try to see if my doc would send me to a neurologist, because I still don't know what's causing my eyepain, now constant headaches and nausea either...About the eyes: They are sore. Wich means that if I touch my left eye, I feel this dull pain in one part of my eye. Then when I touch a part of my right eye, the same thing. So in both eyes, it's just parts that are sore.Then I've been seeing BLACK spots/things in my vision that immediately go away when I blink. (for many, many months now) Could this be an aura of somekind?About the eyes: They are sore. Wich means that if I touch my left eye, I feel this dull pain in one part of my eye. Then when I touch a part of my right eye, the same thing. So in both eyes, it's just parts that are sore.Then I've been seeing BLACK things (not spots, but like...weird things. Don't know how to explain.) in my vision that immediately go away when I blink. (for many, many months now) Could this be an aura of somekind?Here's a pic I drew. They look like these and come in small sizes (hah!): http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blackthingap9.jpgedit2-No sensitivity to light either...
- A: When I was reading the first few paragraphs, I was thinking sinus infection, or cluster migraines...The eye pain and black spots may suggest ocular migraine. This is a migraine with its center in the veins in your eyeball itself. As for your loss of cravings...Nausea walks in the door...craving flies out the window! Don't worry they always fly home again!
- what does it mean if you have a underactive thyroid?
- Q: im 14 & i just went back to the doctor after having a bloodtest & catscan.catscan was good- i had it for constant headaches.and bloodtest- my thyroid levels seems be low i guess?and i have most all symptoms for underactive thyroid. andmy doctor said he's worried so i have to get another blood test in2-3 weeks.what happens if your thyroid is low?im sooooo tired ALLL the time. likei can sleep 20 hours and still not have enough energy.i think he said my level was like 3. something. idr.
- A: My mum has this,,She has to take tablets everyday even to move!She is very tired also and its very hard for her to cope but she does it!I remember once she explained it like this.."Say you were going to the beach. You could spend all morning getting yourself ready, getting the children ready, making sandwiches, packing the car. And then when you arrive at the beach you cannot even motivate yourself to get out of the car."They say its also harder to lose weight. My mum hardy eats anything but will always remain a size 12/14.Tablet consumption is VERY important. If you do get told you have an under-active thyroid make sure you stick to the number of tablets you take. Even if you have no energy and you have taken tablets already do not take more than what your doctor has said.My mummies friend also had an under-active thyroid but she now has an over active one due to not taking the proper amount of tablets.
- Could she be pregnant ?! PLEASE HELP !!?
- Q: this is a hugeeeeeeee question & i ask ANYONE who has any imput / answers / hints or anything to answer it & send me ONLY comments since all my messages get deleted. if you have had any problems like this or anything, comment me or ask for my aim & myspace :)about 3 to 4 weeks ago me & my boyfriend shawn had a mistake happen ... long story short, he came right between my clit & the hole ( since i have no idea what else to call it :D ) i was laying down so im highly convinced it is hard to go almost against gravity & up that far. we've never had sex if that helps any as well. the amount of cum was about 1 & 1/2 dimes in size ( flat surfaced ) i wiped it off as soon as if happened as well. close to 1 week later i got my period. i dont know if this means nothing happened or it was too close to my period starting for anything to happen. uhm, i dont get regular periods either so im not sure when my next one will happen. next month i am going to by a personal pregnency test & check it out but i need answers before then. please help :)some signs i have been having / possibly ca-win-sa-dense-s :D heheheheh ! -i have a few back pains in my lower back; there sharp & go away pretty fast which is good. i usually have these during & 2 days before my period. -stomache pains, i usually get these all the time, but i've had them recently as well. -i got a headache today ( 02/11/09 ) but i usually get constant headaches during & a few days before my period. -i wieghed myself on 2 saturday's ago & i was 162 ( & as everyone who read i was not happy about that ), i can admit, i havent been eating very well, but in the past 2 weeks, i have gained 10 pounds & am now 172.8 pounds ( after eating dinner; btw ) it might be less gainage but i am not too sure. -my breast have also been quite sensitive while shawn was sucking on them as you can say. usually it took me 10 minutes to get a hickey almost 3 months ago. a few days ago, it was less then a minute & i have one. im not sure if its because he used some teeth & has experience, but this is what happened. -i been hungry between lunch & dinner, usually eating the same amount, but that could also be because i gained weight, making my stoamche larger & wanting more. im not too sure about this one either. -i've been tired recently while getting close to 8 hours of sleep. i usually become less tired around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. this probably has nothing to do w| anything, but here you go.* this is all the stuff i can think of & probably all that has happened. please comment w| any concerns / answers / suggestions / tips & opinions. thank you veryyy much :D
- A: If you are between puberty and menapause, and you have had sex (even protected), there is a chance you could be pregnant. Take a pregnancy test or consult your doctor.
Prev Question: Why would I have a heart beat in my stomach
People also view