What is an arm aneurysm
A:When a weak area of a blood vessel expands or bulges significantly, physicians call it an aneurysm. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-an-arm-aneurysm ]
More Answers to "What is an arm aneurysm"
- What is an arm aneurysm
- When a weak area of a blood vessel expands or bulges significantly, physicians call it an aneurysm. ChaCha!
- Can a aneurysm cause pain in left side chest and arm from right s...?
- Call the doctor or the er. I wouldn't mess around with that type of pain...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how to treat a radialis artery aneurysm?
- Q: my wife has a lump , at the location of arm pulsation, where radial artery lies. the lump is pulsative. at first the surgeon thought it was a ganglion, but at the operation they find it an aneurysm of radial artery. the symptoms now is some kind of pain at wrist and lower arm. what should we do now. if it's not operated, what will happen?
- A: An aneurysm is basically dilation of the artery due to weakness in the arterial wall. Aneurysms in the radial artery are rare. Aneurysms have the potential to rupture, which could result in death if not treated promptly. I am not trying to scare you, because many aneurysms may never rupture or lead to any other problems. The risk of rupture is dependent on the size of the aneurysm and the rate of growth of the aneurysm. Your wife should be evaluated by a vascular surgeon, because they are the specialist for aneurysms in this region. Aneurysms can be repaired by placing a graft in the vessel. If the aneurysm is not large, then it may be followed by regular imaging as determined by the Vascular surgeon. Good luck to you and your wife.
- Does any one know the risks occur after Aortic Aneurysm surgery?
- Q: my friend had a aortic anuerysm surgery on his heart and it was removed successfully with an surgery. Now he is fine. He has pain on his left arm. does any one know what will be the risks after this type of surgery... and what will be the pains and why the pain occurs???
- A: risks are many ,from the anesthesia itself ,and from the surgery ,and general related to the blood supply territories ,dont want to go in details ,becoz its endless ,the pain in left arm is iscaehmia related post surgery ,less blood flow
- Has anyone had an aortic aneurysm? What was the symptoms you had? How long was it before you were diagnosed?
- Q: And how did the medical profession find out about it. What prompted you to enquire, assume you had this ailment? The reason why I am asking this is because, I have been getting some awful strange symptoms now for nearly three months, and I still havent been diagnosed with anything yet. So I have tried finding out some answers myself. Some of my symptoms, swelling and a lump under, near my breast bone, were the stomache area is. I have pain going down the veins in my groins, and down my arms. Under my left arm I can feel a lump and when I press it it releives some of the pain in the veins at my wrist. When I do abit of strenuous work, I can feel my pulse beating in that area were the lump is under, near my breast bone (in the centre of my ribs) also pain around left side of my ribs and around my left breast. My lymph nodes are up, in my kneck and other areas. Been unwell for awhile. I started having chest pain, had an ECG and blood tests normal, but the white blood cell count was up.
- A: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aortic_aneurysm
Prev Question: How do you have a brain aneurysm
People also view