What is an anurisum
A:An aneurysm (AN-u-rism) is an abnormal bulge or "ballooning" in the wall of an artery. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-an-anurisum ]
More Answers to "What is an anurisum"
- What is anurisum?
- when someone dies
- Is there more than one type of anurisum?
- What is the Definition of Aneurysms? A localized dilation of the wall of a blood vessels, usually caused by atherosclerosis and hypertension, or less frequently, by trauma, infection, or a congenital weakness in the vessel wall. Descriptio...
- How do you know if you have an anurisum in upper stomach ?
- A triple A or Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm can only be diagnosed by a doctor in its early stages. The only way you'd know you had one is if it burst and you started bleeding into the abdomen which would be a medical emergency that normally r...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a sign of a brain anurisum?
- Q: Hey everyone im very upset because my mom may have a brain anurism im very scared shes laying in her bed she has a huge headache and the chills she said her head is about to explode and im am very scared for her can you please help mecan you treat brain aneurysm and get better or is it a fact that you will die?
- A: Having constant headaches is one sign of a brain aneurysm.Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm SymptomsSometimes patients describing "the worst headache in my life" are actually experiencing one of the symptoms of brain aneurysms related to having a rupture. Other ruptured cerebral aneurysm symptoms include: * Nausea and vomiting * Stiff neck or neck pain * Blurred vision or double vision * Pain above and behind the eye * Dilated pupils * Sensitivity to light * Loss of sensationUnruptured Cerebral Aneurysm SymptomsBefore an aneurysm ruptures, patients often experience no symptoms of brain aneurysms. In about 40 percent of cases, people with unruptured aneurysms will experience some or all of the following cerebral aneurysm symptoms: * Peripheral vision deficits * Thinking or processing problems * Speech complications * Perceptual problems * Sudden changes in behavior * Loss of balance and coordination * Decreased concentration * Short-term memory difficulty * FatigueBecause the symptoms of brain aneurysms can also be associated with other medical conditions, diagnostic neuroradiology is regularly used to identify both ruptured and unruptured brain aneurysms. You should convince your mother to go to the hospital immediately!Diagnosis of a ruptured cerebral aneurysm is commonly made by finding signs of subarachnoid hemorrhage on a CT scan (Computerized Tomography, sometimes called a CAT scan).
- what is a anurisum?
- A: Clots in the vein
- Could I have put to much Ginseng into my system today? Help PLEASE?!?
- Q: I just started taking "Lean Balance" today, which has Panax in it, I have been drinking Diet Pepsi Max, which also has Panax in it, and I took a stacker 2 today, although I'm not sure what type it has, I know it has some type of Ginseng in it. I know, I know, I shouldn't have taken all of it together. I am taking the Lean Balance for weight loss, I was drinking the Pepsi with ginseng because i accidently picked it up at the store, instead of regular diet pepsi, and I took the stacker because I was very very tired. Anyhow, now I have had a terrible headache. I don't suffer from high blood pressure, but I am concerned about the headache. Is it possible to get to much into your system, and if so, what could happen? Should I not go to sleep? I'm afraid of having an anurisum or something....help please!God Bless!!
- A: It sounds like just another overdose."Ginseng is a stimulant just like amphetamine. If you were to take too much ginseng, you would get diarrhea and a headache; a massive overdose could raise your blood pressure, cause a stroke and even death. If the correct dose of ginseng is contained in one cup of the tea, that means that you are taking a drug; two cups can give you a headache and three may kill you. Any reasonable person has to realize that it's the dose that makes a poison. If a food causes a health benefit, you have to eat an exact dose. If you eat less, you don't receive the benefit. If you eat too much, you can die. "If I was you I wouldn't ever take even two of those products together. If you take the lean balance everyday I would suggest drinking water until you can get back to the store to get another type of soda. Try non-ginseng related tea if you are tired (The natural caffiene in tea should wake you up for a bit).Hope you are all right.
Prev Question: What are warning signs of anuerisms
People also view