What is a brain anuerysm
A:A brain aneurysm is a bulge in an artery in your brain. The most common type of brain aneurysm looks like a round berry. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-brain-anuerysm ]
More Answers to "What is a brain anuerysm"
- What is a brain anuerysm
- A brain aneurysm is a bulge in an artery in your brain. The most common type of brain aneurysm looks like a round berry. Thanks!
- Who has brain anuerysm?
- In all seriousness now. I do not live in NY but in MI. A little over 2.5 years ago, my mother had one - in her brain stem. There is no coming back from that. I used to know a guy who, while picking his uncle up at the hospital fell over fro...
- Did Joe Biden have a brain anuerysm?
- Yes-2 of them, both of which occurred after his presidential campaign in 1988.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the odds of a 7yr old surviving a ruptured brain anuerysm?
- A: Well, I will pray and talk to god the father and to jesus christ for help to this 7yr old. I am speechless.
- What causes a brain anuerysm (sp?) My good friend at work?
- Q: went home from work, died the next day! It is so sad!
- A: It is an abnormal widening or ballooning of a portion of a blood vessel. the cerebral aneurysm occurs when blood vessel within your brain weakens over time and undergoes such widening. This normally occurs at the junctions of the large arteries at the base of your brain, in an area called the Circle of Willis. As the blood vessel weakens, it begins to bulge out like a balloon. Often, as an aneurysm develops, it forms a neck with an associated dome, or balloonlike structure. The larger the balloon becomes, the greater the risk it may burst. You would then bleed into your brain.
- Brain anuerysm anxiety?
- Q: Brain anuerysm anxiety?Brain anuerysm anxiety?Brain anuerysm anxiety?hi i have been having headaches for a few days and chest pain but got the chest pain checked out but worried all day about it now i have had a block spot in the corner of my eye everyonce in a while for a montth but now my neck up is pressure i had pain behind my ear blurred vision and sharp pain in ear and pressure in ear i have tmj and anxiety but hurts when i cough and bend over i am really scared worried about brain aneuryasm i am obese 18 year old female my ears hurt when i touch them what do you think i had a cats scan 4 years agoi woke up with dizzyness and tired and headache now i still have it i feel wobbly and my fingers are numb i am going to delete the other questions guys sorry thanksringing in earsconstant worry on it
- A: U are too young for all these symtoms.Get u some camphor chapstick and put on these hurt areas.It could just be allergies.Sounds like circulation with the numbness, get some ginko biloba to help ya.Start exercising to get out of the obese category.Eat apples, and dont eat late at nightexercise every other day , u will feel better.
Prev Question: What is a brain anyurism
People also view