What helps ease menstrual cramps
A:Claus here! Rest and exercise, massage, heating pads, yoga, pain relievers like Midol, can all help relieve menstrual cramping. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-helps-ease-menstrual-cramps ]
More Answers to "What helps ease menstrual cramps"
- What helps ease menstrual cramps
- Claus here! Rest and exercise, massage, heating pads, yoga , pain relievers like Midol, can all help relieve menstrual cramping.
- How to Ease Menstrual Cramps
- ･ 1 Take over the counter pain reliever medication to help ease the pain. However make sure you take it... ･ 2 Drink warm ginger tea or warm chamomile tea can help to ease menstrual cramps. Ginger contain vitamin... ･ 3 Feet message help re...
- How to Ease the Pain of Menstrual Cramps
- ･ 1 Over-the-counter pain relievers, such as Midol or Ibuprofen, offer significant relief of menstrual... ･ 2 Take a nice hot bath to reduce the cramping and to relax your tense muscles. If you prefer, you can... ･ 3 While you may not feel ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to ease Menstrual Cramps?For Women Only?
- Q: Some months I have really bad menstrual cramps and I want to know what is the best way to ease the cramps without taking so much medicine for it such as Midol,Tylenol or Advil. I know when I took a shower this morning and was running the warm but close to hot water on my stomach that sort of helped but I don't want to keep jumping in and out of the shower to run warm/hot water on my stomach.
- A: I use a hot water bottle or heated blanket on my lower stomach, plus I use a pain reliever. Any muscle relaxant/pain reliever that has methocarbamol combined with either ibuprofen/acetaminophen/asa I find works really well. Walmart has a generic brand of Robaxacet that is cheap and highly effective. I know you said you wanted to use as little pharmacologics as possible, but I find this stuff helps tremendously combined with the hot water bottle.Hope it helps!
- What kind of tea is best to help ease menstrual cramps ? Thanks?
- A: Raspberry leaf tea. This is considered to be a good uterine tonic; some women find that drinking it before their periods helps with cramps. Follow the directions on the box. I haven't tried this one but know some women that have. __________________________________________________it is not the best tasting tea so I usually bre it with a pleasanter berry tea as well http://pacificcoast.net/~manymoons/natural.html
- how to ease menstrual cramps?
- Q: pls help me i feel like am bout to die, i have real bad menstrual cramps right now, what should i take or do? please help am in pain
- A: #1 Take Advil for the pain. Follow directions on the label. If that does not relieve the pain totally, you can also take Tylenol - as long as you follow the directions. #2 After you've taken the pain medication, apply warm packs to your crampy areas. Use either a heating pad (don't lay on it) or take a small bath towel, get it wet and heat it in the microwave for two minutes. Be careful not to burn yourself when you take it out of the microwave. Wrap the hot wet towel in a larger dry towel and apply to the affected area. Re-heat when it gets lukewarm.I hope this helps you. I use to get them so bad all I could do was curl up in a ball and cry.This is the remedy my doctor/GYN gave me. It worked for me.Good luck.
Prev Question: How can you start a menstrual cycle early
People also view