What does "aneurysm" mean
A:It is a localized, blood-filled dilation (balloon-like bulge) of a blood vessel caused by disease or weakening of the vessel wall. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-%22aneurysm%22-mean ]
More Answers to "What does "aneurysm" mean"
- What Does it Mean to Be Creative?
- Creativity Among Nobel Laureates Herbert Simon (2001), a Nobel Prize winner in economics, when asked what it means to be creative had the following to say; "We judge thought to be creative when it produces something that is both novel ...
- What does my name mean?
- There are many different types of meanings for everyone's name. Different cultures have their own meanings for the same name. The origins vary greatly depending on the region. You can find more information here: www.babynameaddicts.com/
- What does GOP Stand for?
- In politics, GOP stands for Grand Old Party. It's the name associated with the Republican Party. If you're curious about symbols the GOP's is an elephant. To give equal time, the Democratic Party symbol is a donkey.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when there is bright red blood in stool?
- Q: What does it mean when there is bright red blood in your stool? Not just in the stool but when you wipe there is bright blood on the tissue. And the blood isn't inside the stool but around it and inside. What does it mean when there is enough blood to kinda streak the water? What does it mean?
- A: Haemorroids, or a little cut/tear. Are you constipated? Make sure you drink plenty of water and eat as much fibre as you can. Bright red blood means that it has not come from anywhere internal so you shouldn't have anything to worry about; but get yourself checked by the doctor if it continues to happen or if you are concerned.
- What does the term robber barons mean with respect to the history of the American economy?
- Q: What does the term robber barons mean with respect to the history of the American economy?
- A: The term "robber barons" was used to describe the most powerful members of the business community who supposedly controlled entire sectors of the economy with an iron fist. They resembled the old "robber barons" of the Middle Ages who were thieves controlling waterways and toll houses. The phenomenon of the robber barons is over-reported. It turns out that many of the millionaires made their fortunes legitimately. The robber barons as such really should refer to Morgan, Rockefeller, and Carnegie, who were proto-socialists arguing for a benevolent welfare state and managed competition. They found that they could not control their industries without government aid. Trusts and cartels they established collapsed on average in 18 mos. to 2 years, due to competition. So they turned to the state to secure their position, as prices were dropping too fast for them. These men and their ilk were notorious for lobbying for special protections for their industry, rigging elections and such. Unfortunately, they became a boilerplate idea and stereotype for what was wrong with the economy at that time. Agitators got reform passed, but Big Business corrupted that, too. The reform legislation was tinkered with to favor those industries. For a better understanding of this, please read "The Myth of the Robber Barons" by Burton Folsom, Jr. and "The Triumph of Conservatism" by Gabriel Kolko. These are contrarian books that offer a wider perspective on the issue of the "Robber Barons"
- What does giga bite and mega bite mean in Computers?
- Q: What do these two source of information mean? For example: 2GB and 8MB. How much information does these two things hold?
- A: A gigabyte and a megabyte is basically what is used to calculate the amount of storage you have on your computer for games, movies, music, photos and other files. To put it into perspective, 8MB will hold about 3 songs, on average, while 2GB will hold about 700 songs.1024MB = 1GB1024KB = 1MB1024Bytes = 1KB
Prev Question: How do you know if you have an aneurysm
People also view