What could interrupt a menstrual cycle
A:A menstrual cycle can be interrupted or belated by stress, birth control, pregnancy, illness, schedule changes or weight gain. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-interrupt-a-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to "What could interrupt a menstrual cycle"
- What could interrupt a menstrual cycle
- A menstrual cycle can be interrupted or belated by stress, birth control, pregnancy, illness, schedule changes or weight gain.
- Can dexamphetamines interrupt my menstrual cycle?
- Yeah, Dexamphetamines are one of the medications that can do that. there's actually lot of meds that screw up your hormones.
- Does FibroidClear interrupt your menstrual cycle?
- FibroidClear can help to regulate the menstrual cycle, and reduce heavy or prolonged bleeding.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is the pill bad for women?
- Q: Ooooh, I KNOW I'm going to get shot down for this one!!! But, seriously, think about it. The pill is largely an influx of oestrogen which interrupts the menstrual cycle of women taking it. Now IMAGINE for a second, what would happen if MEN were to take a TESTOSTERONE tablet every day for the rest of their lives. It couldn't be good could it??? No-one would disagree with that. So...Is the pill bad for women???P.S. I'm not trying to stir, it's genuine question
- A: Hmmm good question, Personally I've had a lot of experience with great side effects and horrid ones.For instance I was on Yasmin (one of the best pills money can buy) which is a combined pill, worked wonders on my skin, eased my flow, helped period pan and everything.Then I had a precautionary stroke!This happened because I have headaches everyday chronically and the hormones in the pill created a clot in my eye temporarily blinding me and my head felt it would explode.I've not been moved to another pill (the mini pill) which only has one hormone and my skin and period have gone to pot.They throw your body around quite a lot and can be very hard on your state of mind.. depression, body image... Women are generally taken off the pill after 5 years so it's not for ever.The pill hasn't been around long enough to see how it really effects us.
- What do you think about Birth Controls ?
- Q: Menstrual Cycle - Very Important send to all your friends. I am sure most of you have a daughter, a granddaughter, a niece, a friend or a friend's daughter......this might be worth checking out. PASS THIS ON EVEN IF YOU DON'T USE IT!! Recently this past week, Nicole Dishuk (age 31....newly grad student with a doctoral degree about to start her new career as a Doctor...) was flown into a nearby hospital, because she passed out. They found a blood clot in her neck, and immediately took her by helicopter to the ER to operate. By the time they removed the right half of her skull to relieve the pressure on her brain the clot had spread to her brain causing severe damage. Since last Wednesday night,she was battling. They induced her into a coma to stop the blood flow. They operated 3 times. Finally, they said there was nothing left that they could do. They found multiple clots in the left side of her brain, the swelling wouldn't stop and she was on the life support. She died at 4:30 yesterday. She leaves behind her husband, a 2 yr old Brandon and a 4 yr old Justin. The CAUSE of DEATH they found was a birth control she was taking that allows you to only have your period 3 X's a year. They said it interrupts life's menstrual cycle, and although it is FDA approved......it shouldn't be. I ask you to boycott this product and deal with your periods once a month, so you can live the rest of the months that you life has in store for you. Please send this to every woman you know - you may save someone's life. Remember you have a cycle for a reason. FYI: The name of this new birth control is Lybrel. If you go to Lybrel.com you will find a least 26 pages of information regarding this drug. The second birth control is Seasonique. If you go to Seasonique.com you will find at least 43 pages of information regarding this drug. The warning and side effects regarding both pills are horrible. Please forward this to as many daughters AND sons, co-workers, friends and relatives. Several lives have already been changed.
- A: I don't know anything about these particular drugs. I do believe though that until women are allowed control over being pregnant, whether via birth control or legal abortion, that they can never be equal to men who have the unfair luxury of having sex and not having to carry their unwanted pregnancy to term.Sexual equality for women with men requires legal alternatives to pregnancy.
Prev Question: Do lions have a menstrual cycle
People also view