What causes bruising in lower abdomen
A:It could be an Abdominal Aneurysm. It is a dilatation of a section of the abdominal aorta, usually due to a weakness in th MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-bruising-in-lower-abdomen ]
More Answers to "What causes bruising in lower abdomen"
- What causes bruising in lower abdomen
- It could be an Abdominal Aneurysm. It is a dilatation of a section of the abdominal aorta, usually due to a weakness in th MORE
- Are pelvic and lower abdominal pain really causes for concern??
- Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissue that behaves like the cells lining the uterus (endometrium) grows in other areas of the body, causing pain, irregular bleeding, and possible infertility. The tissue growth (implant) typically...
- How Common are these Causes of Lower abdominal pain??
- This information refers to the general prevalence and incidence of these diseases, not to how likely they are to be the actual cause of Lower abdominal pain. Of the 32 causes of Lower abdominal pain that we have listed, we have the followin...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Straight bruise across lower abdomen?
- Q: My partner has just shown me a bruise that goes straight across his front ribs ( below breast but above belly button, slightly to the left off centre) it's a thin stripe of below skin bruise. He hasn't a clue where it came from and he's a bit frightened by it ( he's been in poor health recently) Does anyone know what could cause this, or is it an indication of anything happening inside him?
- A: Could just be a case of some inner skin infection or something.Did you have a doctor look at it?It could be a dozen of different things, but it's always good to be sure.Have a doctor look at it is my advice.Hope this helps,Crush.
- What could be the cause of a pain in the lower right abdomen?
- Q: My boyfriend has a pain in his lower right abdomen. The pain is near his right hip. Whenever he touches it, it feels like he's poking at a bruise. Any ideas what could be wrong and how to cure it? Thanks in advance!
- A: It could be appendicitis. The appendix is in the lower right part of the abdomen, and it can cause the area to be tender, like a bruise. If it gets worse, he should see a doctor.
- What would cause abdominal pain & bruising?
- Q: I noticed some rectal bleeding about 2 weeks ago. It was followed by some mucus in my stools and bowel changes. I then developed abdominal pain on my lower right side. I went to the doctor on Friday and he said I had an anal fissure. I am now noticing bruises on my abdomen on the right side. I had no injury and I did not bump it in any way. Is this just a coinsidence or is there something else going on?
- A: internal bleeding. Could be that the anal fissure is getting worse, or you did something (that maybe you didn't even realize or intend) that accidently made it worse. You should call him and/or go see him to get that checked out. In the meantime, things that usually slow blood flow are ice, anti-inflammatory medicines like Ibuprofen, and elevation - or for the abdomen, laying down. However, I'd think twice about taking the anti-inflammatory in your case, since I'm not sure about the exact circumstances and your doctor probably prescribed you medication already, right? So, I'd ice and try to lay down. Calling the ER might give you more specific information until you can see your doctor.Hope you feel better!
Prev Question: What did static major die from
People also view