What are the symptoms of clamidya
Symptoms: painful urination, lower abdominal pain, discharge, painful More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-symptoms-of-clamidya ]
More Answers to "What are the symptoms of clamidya"
- What are the symptoms of clamidya?
- Chlamydia is known as a "silent" disease because about three quarters of infected women and about half of infected men have no symptoms. If symptoms do occur, they usually appear within 1 to 3 weeks after exposure. In women, the b...
- How Long Does It Take For Chlamydia/Gonorrhea Symptoms To Go Away...?
- 2-3 days for dischargeAbnormal discharge from the nipple Ear discharge Eye burning - itching and discharge Nasal discharge Nipple discharge - abnormal Urethral discharge culture Vaginal discharge to stop is commonCommon cold, but not a rule...
- How long does it take for the symptoms of chlamydia to appear??
- Sometimes it doesn't have any symptoms. It should be testable within a month of contraction.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the symptoms of clamidya?
- Q: ???????????
- A: Chlamydia is known as a "silent" disease because about three quarters of infected women and about half of infected men have no symptoms. If symptoms do occur, they usually appear within 1 to 3 weeks after exposure.In women, the bacteria initially infect the cervix and the urethra (urine canal). Women who have symptoms might have an abnormal vaginal discharge or a burning sensation when urinating. When the infection spreads from the cervix to the fallopian tubes (tubes that carry fertilized eggs from the ovaries to the uterus), some women still have no signs or symptoms; others have lower abdominal pain, low back pain, nausea, fever, pain during intercourse, or bleeding between menstrual periods. Chlamydial infection of the cervix can spread to the rectum.Men with signs or symptoms might have a discharge from their penis or a burning sensation when urinating. Men might also have burning and itching around the opening of the penis. Pain and swelling in the testicles are uncommon.Men or women who have receptive anal intercourse may acquire chlamydial infection in the rectum, which can cause rectal pain, discharge, or bleeding. Chlamydia can also be found in the throats of women and men having oral sex with an infected partner.Your discharge will usually not be white or clear and a faint to heavy smell may occur.
- what could possibly be wrong with my vagina?
- Q: So let me just start off by saying im sexually active.. but havnt gotten around a lot if u catch my drift. But basicly my symptoms are that I have this white discharge.. That sometimes is clear. But its like a large amount. Not normal... its like a gel like substance hanging down from my vagina... it also itches every now and then and doesant have that bad of an odor but its still there. Aslo the little wrinkly thing that hangs down is kinda turning purpleish... I got tested for gonorreha and clamidya don't have it. So what could be wrong? Just me growing up or form sex? Or do I have something wrong with me? I alos have pain in my lower abdomen. It isn't bad pain but like my fallopion tubes feel sore..?? If that makes sense.. But can anyone help?? Im just being realy honest.
- A: It sounds as if you have some kind of infection and not necessarily an STD. It is important that you get it resolved as soon as possible. My younger sister had an infection that she let go untreated until the pain in her lower abdomen caused her to double over. The damage was already done by then, which was massive amounts of scar tissue in her reproductive area--ovaries, fallopian tubes etc. She is unable to have children because of it. Also, make sure that you go to the bathroom (pee) after sex. When I was younger I was always getting bladder infections, and finally somebody tipped me off about that. Haven't had one since.
Prev Question: What are symptoms of direia
People also view