What are menstrual chunks
A:Menstrual chunks is associated with starting or being on hormonal birth control; the progestin in it has an effect on the lining of the uterus that can cause them to break off in chunks. Thanks for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-menstrual-chunks ]
More Answers to "What are menstrual chunks"
- What are menstrual chunks
- Menstrual chunks is associated with starting or being on hormonal birth control; the progestin in it has an effect on the lining of the uterus that can cause them to break off in chunks. Thanks for using ChaCha.
- What does Curdled Menstrual Chunks mean?
- A mentrual flow that has passed its expiration date and has become rife with mold, bile and excretory chunks.
- When Im On My Menstrual, I Give Chunks Of Blood?
- These are called blood clots, and not unusual. If you have very heavy periods and lots of clots, you should see your gyn.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What will help my menstrual cycle flow better?
- Q: I have chunks of clotted blood coming out, instead of regular flow (liquid) What can I drink or take to help the blood flowing more normal and so its not so chunky? I get super bloated and cramps 3 days before my period every month, and i take Chamomile Tea to help the cramping, but the flow is soo globby and not normal.I know going on the pill might help, but I woulld like to stay off the pill for now. Please advise...
- A: drink lots of water, take iron and most importantly take evening primrose capsules 7 days before period
- What does a menstrual blood clot look like?
- Q: Just wondering what a blood clot looks like. Is it a chunk of dark red, and slimy looking?
- A: I'm a nurse. Yes it is dark red, slimy, and chunky. It could also look like grape jelly. Some people cramp before they pass them, take some midol, ibuprofen, or Tylenol. You can use a heating pad or a hot water bottle, and drink something warm. Take care.
- Long Heavy Clotted menstrual Cycle?
- Q: I have had my period for 8 days now very heavy with large chunks of clotted blood. I am a 30 year old woman obese and a mom of 2. The largest clott was about the size of a golf ball. Is this Normal? If not what are some bad scenarios that this can be? THanks I am sooo scared with this.
- A: I think you should go see a doctor, that doesn't sound normal.
Prev Question: How do you spell menstrual cycle
People also view