Is it possible to have a menstrual cycle when pregnant
A:You can have a menstrual cycle while pregnant, there is just no egg being released when you do as there is already one fertilized. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-to-have-a-menstrual-cycle-when-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Is it possible to have a menstrual cycle when pregnant"
- Is it possible to have a menstrual cycle when pregnant
- You can have a menstrual cycle while pregnant, there is just no egg being released when you do as there is already one fertilized.
- Is it possible to get pregnant during menstrual cycle??
- It is rare, but it has happened. As far as I can tell, that's how I got pregnant. I spotted for the first three months, so I didn't know until I was 14 weeks along. When I had a dating sonogram done, the doctor and I counted backward and th...
- Is it possible that after menstrual cycle pregnancy can occurs??
- It is possible, but not always likely. A female's menstrual cycle, including ovulation, is nearly impossible to predict. This makes it hard to determine when your greatest chances of pregnancy can occur. Some women can even become pregnant ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to have a menstrual cycle and be pregnant at the same time?
- Q: I had an abortion last year. When I had an abortion last year the clinic stated I was 9 weeks pregnant but I had my menstrual cycle the month before. Also when I found out I was pregent in 2003 the doctor stated I was 3 1/2 months but once again I had a period two months before I found out I was pregent.
- A: Yes my grandma spotted for 2 months in the first trimenster.
- Is it possible to become pregnant without a regular menstrual cycle?
- Q: I first got my period when i was 11, and only had it for about 2 years before it went away and i didn't have them anymore. i am 21 now, and since that day, i have not had a regular menstrual cycle like i should be. i am a type 2 diabetic and that is part of the reason i have an irregular menstrual cycle. my boyfriend and i are ready and willing to conceive a child, but i don't know if i can do it. what can i do to get pregnant? any suggestions would greatly help!! thanks alot!
- A: Hi There I think the best thing for you to do if you are trying to conceive is to see your doctor and get your cycle checked out properly. To make sure all is working fine, as a irregular period could have loads of meaning.I for example had irregular periods and got it checked out as we were and are trying to conceive and they found out that i have pcos and that therefore my period is irregular and i do not ovulate and without that happening we all know you wont get pregnant. I am now in treatment and being helped to conceive.I hope it all works out for you and you get your problem resolved, but make sure you get it checked to find out whats wrong cause the longer you wait i am not sure how old you are but my clock is ticking and the sooner you find out the sooner you can get something done to about it.
- Is it possible to be pregnant and still have your menstrual cycle?
- Q: How many of you hear a story about a women that someone know that was pregnant but still got her monthly cycle?I have and was shock when I hear these story... Cause most of these women didn't even know that they are pregnant until it's late in the pregnancy. Well anyway the reason why I'm asking you this question in cause I might be in the 5 or 10% of women who get their menstrual cycle while pregnant. And I want your opinion about this.ok what been going on with me lately for starter I want to tell that I just went off my cycle two day ago. but for a month and half I been have weird food craving ( pickle and ice cream or pickle with everything, or last night and today I ate taco meat with sour cream and animal cracker.) mood changes,breast aching, muitl trip to the rest room , queasy, sensitivity of smell, exhausted,lightheaded and dizziness.my mother , grandmother, aunt and boyfriend believe that I'm pregnant they all said to me that my hip spreading and my face is fat or full and etc. Old Wives Tales: Say if I your husband/ boyfriend is sleeping a lot your pregnant and If some one have a dream about death then someone is pregnant. well he sleeping a lot and my cousin had a dream three week ago. what do you think? Since I had my cycle I don't believe that I'm am and I want some outside advice.
- A: absolutely, with both my pregnancies I did not miss my first period until the 4th and 5th month.
Prev Question: Would it help for menstrual cramps
People also view