Is drinking menstrual blood bad
A:Blood of any type is not meant to be drank, menstrual blood may cause your body harm, although some cults do it. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-drinking-menstrual-blood-bad ]
More Answers to "Is drinking menstrual blood bad"
- Do vampires drink menstrual blood?
- Two lesbian vampires - one says to the other "same time next month". According to that joke they do. In reality probably not.
- Can you drink menstrual blood?
- yes, it is great! I was a little reluctact at the beginning but once I tried it...I knew I had missed a lot, I wait every month to enjoy it. It will make you a stronger couple too.
- Would you drink menstrual blood for a million bucks?
- i would drink nothing but menstrual blood for days if the reward was a million dollars
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 38 weeks pregnant blood in urine lost plug, had bloody show & menstrual cramps, lower back & upper abdomen pai
- Q: I am 38 weeks pregnant and was hoping for some quick advice. I have a Dr. appt tomorrow am as a follow-up but was in L & D last night and was sent home without the Dr. checking me. Yesterday I lost my plug and had bloody showa few hours later. I have a lot of pain in my lower back, upper abdomen and low abdomen cramping. I have also been drinking plenty of water, but have had an EXTREMELY HARD time urinating. I could not sleep due to the pain and called L & D in the middle of the night. The Dr. on call said he wanted to see so I went right up there. The nurse came in and checked me and said the baby was real low and I was very thinned out, but she could not find my cervix so I have no idea how dilated I even am. I was not dilated at all at my appt. on Monday, but I hear it can happen quick when everything is going along. She also said I had blood in my urine and that could be an infection starting and the cause of the back pains. They put myself and the baby on the TOCO machine and it was looking like I was having regular contractions, but not too intense. She said the Dr. would check me, but 30 minutes later he never came in. She came back and said they sent my urine away for testing and to follow-up with my Dr. on Monday. Doesn't that seem like a long time for someone who can not urinate to deal with pain like that and neglegant that he did not come check since she could not even find my cervix? I called and could not see my regular Dr. until tomorrow and took thatappt. instead of seeing the Dr. who blew me off last night. I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks for the last week several bowel movements a day (sorry TMI). Perhaps this is the cause of my soreness or an infection. Do you believe labor is within days? would appreciate any insight. Also at my appt on Monday my Dr. said if I would dilate some he was going to induce me. I believe this is b/c even though I do not have gestational diabetes they found sugar in my urine all of a sudden and I have really bad edema (swelling). Thank you all for your time and much needed guidance sometimes you get better answers from other moms than the Dr.'s or nurses.I should have mentioned my Dr. was not the Dr. on call at the hospital last night and when I called his office today he was booked solid and they wanted to put me in with one of the 5 partners who was the Dr. who blew me off last night. That is why I told them I would wait until tomorrow am b/c I see no point in seeing the Dr. who already did not help me. I also got an ultrasound a week and a half ago that said the baby is already 6 1/2 pounds, vertex and my cervix is anterior. I hope this additional info helps out. thank you for all the great answers. Please keep them coming.
- A: WEll in your case this sounds very sheedy, your doctor doesnt seem very responsible at all ithink that you should keep on bothering them till they see you even today i do think labor is days a way for you. am 34 weeks ans at 32 weeks I was having the same thing as you they even found sugar in my urine they gave me antibiotic and gave me pills to drink every 4hours for the contrctions I was having they did this because my baby is still too small but in your case you are good, they should be checking you if they did not find the cervix you should complain more is the only way they will really listen tell them you cant stand the pain.. Goood luck..
- What are the effects of alcohol during your menstrual cycle?
- Q: I usually avoid alcohol during my cycle because it seems to thin the blood and cause a excessive cramping and a heavier flow. Recently, someone suggested actually drinking more during the cycle claiming that it would thin the blood and the heavier flow would provide shorter periods. I am afraid to try this because I already suffer from really bad cramps. However, if this will create a shorter cycle, then I am game for it!! Please help!!
- A: If you suffer from bad cramps, and take a pain medication containing acetaminophen, like Midol, I would NOT SUGGEST DRINKING IN EXCESS.Acetaminophen metabolizes in your liver, and, when combined with alcohol, it can cause liver damage. While your liver DOES restore itself on a regular basis, still...doing this monthly -can't- be good for you.If you want to thin your blood, try low doses of Aspirin (talk to your doctor, first!). If you want a non-medical route, go to the nearest Health food store, and pick up some women's teas containing Dong quai, ginger, wild yam, raspberry leaf, or all of the above. They're safe, healthy, yummy, AND they balance out your Hormonal Levels to make your periods a bit easier.
- I found something online for the pisces to read(males & females)Its about sexuality so please be @ least 18?
- Q: http://astrotribe.tribe.net/thread/94a489e4-1336-4af9-98f6-b7fd02d208b6The following information is about sexuality--don't read it if you are easily offended and closed off from your own sexuality. And please remember, this information is based on the Fun "Pop Astrology" Sun sign (works for the Moon sign and ASC as well) and will not accurately describe any individual although if you have lot of Pisces in your chart, or a Pisces lover...you will see some of yourself (or your lover) or at least your fantasies here.Pisces is hot. A strange thing to say about a water sign...or is it? Like Scorpio, Pisces is very much focused on sex. These two signs have quite a bit in common sexually. They are both mysterious, albeit in different ways. Scorpio fairly oozes unfathomable mystery--dark, decadent, and delightful. Pisces mystery is more subtle, more spiritual, more changing. Pisces is mutable water, after all.Ruled by Neptune, Pisces is at home in the 12th house of the zodiac. The touch of the Pisces alternates between hard and soft, but it is always memorable. Their eyes will melt into your soul. They know how to make any moment magical; they can turn even the worst situation or tortuous sexual position into a fantasy come true.What sets Pisces apart from all the other signs sexually is their willingness to try anything. Scorpio will indulge all sexuality too, but a Scorpio wants it to be their own idea. Pisces doesn't mind if you are the instigator, in fact, he or she enjoys your suggestions and will gladly participate.There is a dark side to Pisces that isn't often discussed. Bondage and control issues figure quite prominently in Neptune's sexual underworld. A Pisces man will play both sides of the dominance and submission game, although he often prefers to be in charge. He is ultimately attracted to a sensuous, powerful woman who knows what she wants in life and is consciously working on obtaining it.This is not a contradiction: Pisces wants a strong woman because it is even more exciting for him to have his lady, his powerful, domineering lady, under his control.The Piscean female is also suited for both roles, but she prefers to be the 'slave' most of the time. She too is attracted to the powerful and she will readily obey the right man. Because of her submissive nature, a Pisces woman doesn't enjoy being on top of her lover, but she will do it in order to please him (or her).Some Pisces need a mix of pleasure and pain to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm. Their interest in the occult can turn to role-playing in the bedroom. Vampyrism is a favorite theme. Biting, cutting with small razors, drinking of menstrual blood--all these are possibilities. Anything goes when Pisces is looking for satisfaction. They are highly suggestible and eager to please.These traits make Pisces some of the best lovers, second only to Scorpio influenced lovers. Why do I say Pisces is number two? One reason only...Scorpio men can have multiple orgasms and sex all night long. Pisces are usually once or twice a night, with a break in between. The gap is closed in the female sex, however. Both Pisces and Scorpio women are capable of multiple, excruciating orgasms. Pisces women are often screamers in the bedroom, so be prepared! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you agree with most of this?I think this is pretty accurate to the T!I do agree that scorpio's are more sexual then pisces are. I think the scorpio's can go all night long where pisces need a break inbetween!I honestly think all the water signs are the most sexual of the zodiac signs honestly. I maen exspecially if u pare 2 water signs together. The bond of 2 pisces together is a very wonderful experience. I am sure all of the water signs together are very good & have an awsome connection.
- A: Phew Im a Pisces - I need a cold shower after reading that!As a Scorp who seems to only date Pisces, I can verify all of the above is.........accurate and true!
People also view