Is an aneurysm dangerous
A:If an aneurysm grows large, it can burst & cause dangerous bleeding or even death. Most aneurysms occur in the aorta. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-an-aneurysm-dangerous ]
More Answers to "Is an aneurysm dangerous"
- Is an aneurysm dangerous
- If an aneurysm grows large, it can burst & cause dangerous bleeding or even death. Most aneurysms occur in the aorta. ChaCha on!
- Why are aneurysms dangerous?
- If an aneurysm continues to bulge, it may burst. A person may bleed to death if an aneurysm bursts in a large blood vessel like the aorta which leads from the heart to the belly, supplying most of the body with blood. If an aneurysm bursts ...
- How dangerous are aneurysms?
- The swelling is very dangerous and it can also burst causing severe life threatening internal bleeding and death. It can also disturb the blood flow in the aorta and cause particles (emboli) to break off and go to the legs or organs.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is a brain aneurysm dangerous if it is too small to place a coil?
- Q: I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm but the angiogram showed that it was too small to insert a coil to prevent it from rupturing. Does this mean that it's not big enough to be dangerous or should I be worried?
- A: I would say if the doctor said not to be worried, you probably don't have to be worried. I'm not sure if I'm correct but I think many people have very small aneurysms that don't cause trouble. You could get a second opinion from a teaching hospital if you are near one. Good luck!
- Is an aortic aneurysm more dangerous in people or canine?
- A: I would say both... An Aneurysm is the dilitation of the wall of an artery, vein or heart. When aneurysms grow too large, they can rupture and the bleeding can be life threatening. The Aorta is the large artery leaving the heart. All blood pumped out of the left ventricle travels through the aorta on its way to other parts of the body.
- Bio q's........?
- Q: any that you can answer, would be greatly appreciated!1) why do multicellular animals need a circulatory system?2) explain the importance of william harveys theory that blood circulated.3) how do arteries differ from veins?4) what causes a pulse?5) why are aneurysms dangerous?6) define vasodilation and vasoconstriction.7) why are fat deposits in arteries dangerous?Thanks for the help! These were the only 7 questions out of 39 that i couldnt get.
- A: 1) I believe it's because their bodies are large and complex, so they need a complex system in order to move oxygen all throughout their bodies2) ???3) arteries carry oxygenated blood, and they move away from the heart. Veins carry deoxygenated blood, and move towards the heart4) a pulse is created by the force against the walls of the arteries and veins as the heart pumps blood through them.5) aneurysms can burst at any time, and you would lose so much blood you would die.6)???7) They narrow the arteries, limiting the amount of blood that can flow through them.
Prev Question: What does aneurysm mean
People also view