How often is woman's menstrual cycle
A:The average menstrual cycle is 28 days though it can be as few as 20 and there is no maximum. Happy ChaCha-ween! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-often-is-woman%27s-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to "How often is woman's menstrual cycle"
- How often is a woman on her menstrual cycle?
- According to Planned Parenthood, some menstrual cycles are 21 days. Others are up to 35 days long. The menstrual cycle is the time between the first day of one period and the first day of the following period. Source: Planned Parenthood: Me...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when do women's menstrual cycles start to form together?
- Q: hah how does that work? how often do you have to be with girls to start forming together
- A: Some people say that living or working daily with the same women will cause your menstrual cycles to affect each other and soon you will start getting them on the same day each month. They say this is due to human pheromones.However, there is no evidence for this. There is even very little evidence that human females secrete many pheromones. There have been a few found in males, but so far they have NOT been proven to have any effect on females (ex. in psychology studies, they sprayed certain males with male human pheromones, but the women did not think these men were any more attractive than the males who did not get pheromones sprayed on them). You can think of pheromones sort of like hormones, except we supposedly may have receptors in our noses to pick them up in the opposite sex.Now I will tell you what research shows actually causes cycles to come together - NOTHING. It is simply chance. Think of it this way - you know in the car, when you turn on the windshield wipers and the turn signal? They both make rhythmic noises, and even though you turned them on at the same time, they eventually come together, then spread apart again. It's difficult to explain without demonstrating. But next time you're in the car, get your mom or you can turn on the wipers and one of the turn signals and listen. They will both go tick, tick, tick, at different times, then the ticks will get closer together, then at the same time, then spread out again.This is like what happens with two women's menstrual cycles. When their cycles become similar, chances are at least one of them does not have a perfect cycle (ie. exactly 28 days) so over time, her period may be 27 days one month, 28 days the next month, 25 days the next month - after three months, her cycle has moved 3 days closer to her friend's cycle. And continues on both ends, unless one is on the pill to regulate her cycle.
- Catholic church, sexual restrictions and practical issues?
- Q: I was attending John Paul's II courses ''Theology of body'' .But those lectures are highly philosophical there is no much life in it.(Church isn't much practical, but often metaphysical, also there are great deal of questions which desperately have to be answered.)You have great deal of restrictions which makes your sex not much spontaneous & creative:- not to use condoms, so during sex you can't relax (and can't enjoy) because of fear of conception (it's maybe not very big problem if you don't have children yet, but what if you have already 6-7 of children, and all of than because of using the natural methods?)- you can't ejaculate outside of female body, even if you both like that form of sex (great deal of women like to feel warm sperm on their chests, and have fantasies on that), - it's forbidden to give your woman pleasure by oral stimulation and she also can't help you to get erection by oral stimulation, and again you both want to have oral sex but church forbids that. When talking about oral sex, it's not only about pleasure, it can help the man with erection's problems, and it can make woman to achieve orgasm, there are some women which can't achieve orgasm by vaginal stimulation,- Anal sex is also forbidden, no matter if we both enjoy (have fantasies) about that, - Some people go as far to saying church permits us only missionary position. - All your sexual life is over planed because you both have to track your woman's fertility days, it's not very much spontaneous, and also it's not very easy.By doing that, you know (if it's so) exactly day, hour, second when you'll have to have sex, and it's very boring.The sex is well planed & prepared activity, there is NO ANY SURPRISE.When you wake up with your wife, you two check her fertility and you say, ''we will have sex tonight'', very boring!It's not much different from planing the family monthly budget, and we all know how it's interesting and ''relaxing'' (I'll not talk about fun).So, how can anyone expect people to not to become frigid and to have passionate and pleasurable sex when we have to ''dance'' (to have sex) between such narrow constraints?There are also great deal of other problems which are directly or indirectly linked with mentioned restrictions.Whats about women which have irregular monthly menstrual cycle, and about fact natural methods have high failure rates in such cases?Will church leaders help us to raise more than 3-4 child, or church expect us not to have sex after our 3-4. pregnancy?Please don't answer if you'll use well learned phrases and religious lines.The problems I mentioned need to be answered in practical manner, the answers have to be usable for practical life.
- A: Where did you get this crap? I went to a theology of the body conference and half the stuff you are talking about is BS. Oral stimulation, who said that was out? Show me something that says you can't do that. Anal sex is forbidden? Only missionary position...whatever. Whoever was leading that conference was forcing their puritanical views on you.EDIT: If you want practical advice about theology of the body read christopher west's book.
- possible pregnancy.?
- Q: i need help. my last menstrual cycle was 21 december, i had intercourse 13 january but the condom broke halfway through my bf's ejaculation. although a bit of the liquid he ejaculated was still inside the condom. i have irregular menstruation so i often skip 1-2 months without menstruation so it's hard for us to determine that way. i also have no way of determining what usual day my menstruation starts when it does. let me get this straight, if i AM pregnant, I WANT TO KEEP the baby. but we just want to know for sure so that we wont be worrying for nothing. we CANT tell our parents yet and we cant afford a check-up with a doctor. how and when do i know that i am pregnant?? (without doctor consultation) and what happens inside a woman's body when sperm's are released inside her in a week-to-week/day-to-day basis?
- A: well if it was only the 13th you think you could of fallen on its too early to tell, the earliest you can test is about 4 weeks pregnant, unless you see a doc and have a blood test, you would definatly have been fertile at the time so it is possible you are, your going to have to sit tight for 4 weeks, maybe consider giving up alcohol and caffeine and smoking untill you know and you will have to get a home pregnancy test, basically once you have conceived it takes even the docs a minimum of 2 weeks to know if your pregnant....do you have like a bulk billing/free doctor you could see? good luck...
Prev Question: Do dolphins have menstrual cycles
People also view