How many days are there between menstrual cycles
A:There are typically 28 days between menstrual cycles, however this can vary by person. Check with your OB if there's concern. Cha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-are-there-between-menstrual-cycles ]
More Answers to "How many days are there between menstrual cycles"
- How many days between your menstural cycle?
- Mine is the same every month, but most people get theirs every 28 days or thats what gym/Ed teachers say, and they should last for 3-7days.
- I Am In The 31st Days Of My Menstrual Cycle And Have Mucus Still....?
- Cycle length can be of up to 35 days. So, you have to wait for few more days for your periods and then take pregnancy test in case of no periods.
- Is a 45 day menstrual cycle normal?
- On One Hand: Normal Menstrual Cycle According to the medical textbook "Williams Gynecology," the typical menstrual cycle is defined as 21 to 35 days, with menstrual flow lasting two to six days. The average blood loss of normal me...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a normal menstrual cycle? How many days should there be in between periods? Which days are the most/le
- Q: What is a normal menstrual cycle? How many days should there be in between periods? Which days are the most/least fertile?
- A: A normal cycle is 28 days between the start of one period to the start of the next. She is most fertile a few days after ovulation, which occurs around 14days in the cycle. Although, a women can become pregnant at anytime during her cycle, even if she is on her period.
- I need personal pregnancy experince v/s text book generic answers. Help Please?
- Q: I am nervous and scared to a certain degree. I have been noticing some weird changes in my body. My last menstrual cycle begin on the 21st or 22nd of May. I went off around the 25th. I had sex on the 26th. My cycle was normal. I generally last about 3 days. I was concerned that having sex so soon after my period had ended meant that I would bleed and extra day or two but no blood appeared during, or after sex. I had sex again on the 1st or 2nd of June. He didn’t use protection either time, classic pull out method. Now here is the good part on June the 7th I started spotting. Now my period runs regularly, I am on the last week of every month. I don’t bleed in between periods or spot. The last time I spotted I was pregnant and having a miscarriage. I put in a tampon and after 4 hours there was nothing there. I put on a pad about 5 p.m. and didn’t experience any spotting or bleeding till we had sex on the 8th of June around 8 or 9 p.m. Since then the spotting is quite sporadic. I have read and read and read pregnancy symptoms, reasons for abnormal bleeding in between menstrual cycles and so many other things and I am confusterated (confused and frustrated). I feel sick sometimes but I wonder am I mental because according to the count I may have been ovulating and the first sign of bleeding may have been implantation bleeding. It is too early to test being that I would just be entering my 3rd week (maybe).I dry heaved the other night over a smell and ending up spitting. I have extra salvia in my mouth a good majority of the time. I don’t feel nauseas but I feel kind of sick on the stomach a lot of the time (like I said always lots of saliva). My breasts aren’t really sore but I do get shooting pains here or there. They feel fuller but I keep thinking maybe it is the bra I am wearing. The pains I experience are in different places on my breast and like a sharp ache then it passes. Yesterday I felt a weird pain near my vagina area. My sister said I was describing the area where my lymph nodes are. The other weird thing was I was crying for no reason the other day. I wasn’t sad. Nothing was wrong and I was crying…. I have seen two small clots on different days. I almost always end up spotting heavy once he and I have sex. Yesterday I was spotting and today not even a hint of pink or red. I don’t want to be losing another baby. I rather not know I am pregnant if the baby is just going to pass through my system. I can’t tell what is going on but something is weird. Help… I am playing the waiting game. How does breast pain feel when you are pregnant? What are the sicknesses like? Have any of you experienced a pain or soreness near your vaginal area?
- A: It is hard to say because pregnancy is so different for each individual. With my first, I had no signs that I was pregnant other than a late period. With my second I was vomiting before I even could get a positive preg. test. I was also extremely tired and had strange cravings. You may want to try to take a test though. If you do, get a first response test which can tell you even before you miss your period! I got a positive reading at 3 weeks pregnant with my second child! It was a VERY faint two lines but they were definitely there!Good luck.
- How many weeks am I?
- Q: My due date is July 8thLast date of my menstrual cycle was Oct 2nd (thats the day it started) there was only 14 days in between my menstrual cycles but normally its more like 32. When I went in for an ultrasound it said 7 weeks and some odd days and I've been keeping track of the weeks by what the ultrasound said and according to that I would be 19 weeks and 1 day today. But my doctor says I'm 20 weeks. What do you think? Am I 19 or 20 weeks?
- A: I am due July 7th and today I am offically 20 weeks so your 19wks 6days today. Here's a webste you can bookmark and keep track it is accurate to the day as per my 3 ultrasounds.http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/923526833.html
Prev Question: What Do yeast infections effect the menstrual cycle
People also view