How many days are in between a menstrual cycle
A:The length of the menstrual cycle is commonly described as 28 days. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-days-are-in-between-a-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to "How many days are in between a menstrual cycle"
- How many days between your menstural cycle?
- Mine is the same every month, but most people get theirs every 28 days or thats what gym/Ed teachers say, and they should last for 3-7days.
- I Am In The 31st Days Of My Menstrual Cycle And Have Mucus Still....?
- Cycle length can be of up to 35 days. So, you have to wait for few more days for your periods and then take pregnancy test in case of no periods.
- Is a 45 day menstrual cycle normal?
- On One Hand: Normal Menstrual Cycle According to the medical textbook "Williams Gynecology," the typical menstrual cycle is defined as 21 to 35 days, with menstrual flow lasting two to six days. The average blood loss of normal me...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a normal menstrual cycle? How many days should there be in between periods? Which days are the most/le
- Q: What is a normal menstrual cycle? How many days should there be in between periods? Which days are the most/least fertile?
- A: A normal cycle is 28 days between the start of one period to the start of the next. She is most fertile a few days after ovulation, which occurs around 14days in the cycle. Although, a women can become pregnant at anytime during her cycle, even if she is on her period.
- how many days in a menstrual cycle?
- Q: If a woman's cycle for one month was 30 days then the next was 26 days what would she use to track ovulation? Would it be the last cycle of 26 days? Or somewhere in between maybe?
- A: If her cycle changed by a few days every time, she should get an ovulation predictor kit and use a couple each day for a couple of cycles. No woman cycles by the book and her ovulation day could change every cycle.
- How many days late has your menstrual cycle ever been?
- Q: If my calculations are correct,I have had no had a period in 40-45 days.Has yours ever had that length of time in between, or was their any medical condition involved?I'm 20,married,not on birthcontrol, not really any symptoms,except maybe slight weight gain and hunger, but that could just be the winter weather,and just me wanting to eat.....
- A: 2 years ,because unknown to anybody i was very aneamic
Prev Question: Can I get pregnant during my menstrual cycle
People also view