How long is the longest menstrual cycle recorded
A:The longest menstrual cycle recorded was 6 months. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-is-the-longest-menstrual-cycle-recorded ]
More Answers to "How long is the longest menstrual cycle recorded"
- What is the longest recorded menstrual cycle
- The longest menstrual period is not recorded. While most periods last from 3 to 5 days, anywhere from 2 to 7 days is normal.
- What is the world record for the longest menstrual cycle?
- The longest menstrual cycle isn't a 'record' but is diagnosed as people with oligomenorrhoea(cycle length between 36 and 90 days).
- How long was the longest lasting menstrual period on record?
- Unfortunately, no data available on longest period. Menstruation can last from 1 to 8 days, with the average being 4 to 5 days.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do women have longer menstrual cycles than back in the day?
- Q: a long time ago women stopped having menstrual cycles when they were about 30/40. Now they have then well into their late 40s or 50s. What has caused the M.C.'s to last longer in today's society?Also, how did women (as long as history is recorded) take care of their M.C.'s (such as the use of tampons today)?
- A: the main reason for menstruation into older age is the better and easily available food we have now a days. this is also the reason for the increasing height of girls with every new generation. even only 100 years ago, live expectancy was only about 60 if you were very lucky, 200 years ago you can take away another 10 years off the life expectancy. many women didn't even live to see menopause because of a very high maternal mortality rate.thousands of years ago women used leather strips tied between their legs and stuffed with absobant materials like moss, dry grass, wool and hair shed by animals and collected for this very purpose. the likes of moss and grass would be discarded but wool and the leather strap itself was washed and reused. once woven materials emerged, these were used and again the woman would have a small amount of "rags" (maybe 4 or 5) and wash and resuse them for months and even years. women still did this in the early 1900's because even though disposable pads had been invented at that stage, they were far too expensive for most women. tampons have also been used for centuries, it was a rag rolled tightly and pushed into the vagina. again, these were washed and reused until the disposable tampon was invented.
- how long is a woman's menstrual cycle?
- Q: i used to think its only for 28 days.. my girlfriend doesn't record her cycle so i dont know when shes supposed to get her period neither does she, i think shes pregnant, im goin pretty much nuts with waiting everyday.. her last period was on the 2nd of december and lasted till the 4th. she claims her last period before that was late october early november but leaning toward more late october. when the hell is she supposed to get her period?? i always use condoms, but 1 time i came a lil then changed the condom so i dont know..
- A: get a test man dont let it stress you out,if anything run to a CVS,WALGREENS OR RITE-AID,any place with a pharmacy and grab some plan B,that kills every chance of her getting pregnant, prices vary no need for a script,can get it right over the counter.ive been there and its not fun.hope i helped.
- PREGNANT & can't remember my Last Menstrual Period!?
- Q: I found out I was pregnant on April 1st. I stopped taking my birth control in Dec. and only recorded my Jan. and Feb. periods on the calendar. (I'm new at keeping track of my cycle due to being on the pill for so long.)I'm pretty sure I had a period in March because if not I would've tested for pregnancy earlier, but due to a lot of stress I can't recall for sure that I did or when it was.How am I supposed to know how far along I am in my pregnancy? Website info says my OBGYN will track my pregnancy from the start of my last menstrual period, but I can't remember when it was. Is there any other way they can tell how far along I am? Are there any tests they can do? I'm worried that they won't be able to tell me when my due date is.Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thank You! ☺
- A: They should be able to tell from an untrasound.
Prev Question: Will alcohol help relieve menstrual cramps
People also view