How long does a heavy menstrual cycle last
A:The menstrual cycle can last anywhere from 6-21 days. So I guess a heavy cycle would last around 3 weeks! ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-a-heavy-menstrual-cycle-last ]
More Answers to "How long does a heavy menstrual cycle last"
- How long does a heavy menstrual cycle last
- The menstrual cycle can last anywhere from 6-21 days. So I guess a heavy cycle would last around 3 weeks! ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 15 mo. old, Female Maltese Mix, How long does the menstrual cycle last ?? ?
- Q: She has been bleeding for over a week. This is her first "Heavy" cycle. Starting to lighten up a bit now... How long is average and how often ?Thanks...
- A: Your dog is in heat. It's not called a menstrual cycle. The heat will last between 21 and 28 days. Please make sure you keep her safely confined inside the house where male dogs can't get to her. Take her outside to potty on lead. She is not safe in the yard because male dogs are very determined and can climb high fences and dig under at the speed of light.
- How long does a female bleed after she loses her virginity?
- Q: ...just wondering. Is it heavy like her menstrual cycle and last seven days or will it just be a little spotting?
- A: It's just a little spotting. Rumors of "virgin blood" and stained bedsheets are greatly exaggerated. In fact, a lot of women don't bleed at all when they lose their virginity. Way back in the day, husbands would sometimes cut themselves and bleed over where his wife spotted, just so the family could hang the sheets out and display "how much of a virgin" she was.I'm linking a source that's a LITTLE feminist, but still has plenty of information.
- What is the normal cycle for a menstrual period? and how many days does it normally last?
- Q: I'm 19 and the end of last month I got my period but it's heavy bleeding and it's lasting 14 days is this regular? irregular? is this a symptom ? if so what is the name of that symptom? and what are some causes of periods lasting longer then they should? Does a menstrual period last 7 days (business days)?? all my other cycles of periods are about 7 days but this particular one is more than 7 and my period seems to be heavy bleeding and I don't know what wrong
- A: A period can last between 1 to 7 days. it all depends on the person. When I was younger my period lasted 2 days. Now that I'm older it last between 4 to 7 days. You may also want to get checked for fibroids. Fibroids are little tumors that grows and they will make your period last longer and makes you bleed really heavy, as the tumors grow your period will get more painful and heavy. I have them and the doctors wants to take them out. Please have this test done. It will make all the difference in the world.
Prev Question: Does anorexia cause loss of the menstrual cycle
People also view