How do steroids affect your menstrual cycle
A:Steroid use can cause you to have irregular periods. The menstrual cycle can be longer, shorter or non existent. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-steroids-affect-your-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to "How do steroids affect your menstrual cycle"
- Can epidural steroid injections affect your menstrual cycle??
- I have personally found that it does. And the last time I had one my doctor said it would as I mentioned I'm trying to get pregnant. And sure enough I got my period a week early, don't think I ovulated, and it was a very light period. Its a...
- Can My Boyfriend's Usage Of Anabolic Steroids Affect My Menstrual...?
- Yes if you are having sex with someone on steriods it can affect your cycle and give you a yeast infection.
- Can steroids effect a woman's menstrual cycle?
- big time. steroids can mess up just about every body process, especially your periods. dont be alarmed. when you get off the steroids, your body will take a while to readjust but your period will come back. Source(s): RN
Prev Question: How can i relieve menstrual cramps
People also view