How can you start a menstrual cycle early
A:Progesterone is sometimes used to induce a menstrual period or to regulate abnormal bleeding problems if menses is skipped or bleeding is irregular or prolonged. Progesterone has also been has been used as therapy for PMS syndrome. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-start-a-menstrual-cycle-early ]
More Answers to "How can you start a menstrual cycle early"
- How can i make my menstrual cycle start?
- Generally speaking, changing your cycle or it's start date is not a possability. But you can change it a bit if you are on birth control pills. First, make a note of your start date of the past few months, count the number of days till the ...
- When does the menstrual cycle start?
- A girl can start her menstrual cycle from when she is about 9 years old any where through to when she is 16 years old.
- What should I do if I started my menstrual cycle?
- This will not affect most surgical procedures. There are a few specific gynecological procedures which may be impacted by menstruation. Call your surgeon if you have any questions.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How early can you find out you are pregnant?
- Q: My Menstrual cycle starts on Sept the 14th. I have had sexual intercourse on September the 2nd. Is it possible that I can find out if I am pregnant due to my cycle only being 6 days away? I am paranoid to the point of no return that I swear I am having nausea, fatigue - extremely tired, picked up appetite, and a increased bladder that causes me to run to the bathroom more times than usual. Am I just hallucinating or am I able to find out early? and possess these symptoms?
- A: symptoms like these..I'm not sure if you can have them THIS early on??? I don't think so, but I would say, wait a few more days before you take a test. if you can't wait, try and get one of those OTC Pregnancy tests that come with two inside. take one now and the other in a few days if the first comes out negative. best thing TO do is to go to the doctor's and find out for sure. s/he'll want to start you on prenatal vitamins ASAP. good luck and God bless
- menstrual cycle queries..?
- Q: my period comes quite irregularly but I know its due soon enough and ive been getting those cramps you get before your cycle starts..(is that the norm for women to have what feels like uncomfortable butterflies maybe a week or a few days before their period because that's what I get and that's how I know its starting) but i want my period to start before I go on holidays and ive sneezed in the past which has brought it on, is there any other things that will bring it on early? ive heard exercise can. much thanks.
- A: It's not possible to induce a period early either through exercise or through anything else that I'm aware. However there are tablets (norethisterone) that can be prescribed by your doctor to delay a period, for example until after a holiday.
- Can you mistake implantation for menstrual bleeding?
- Q: Ihave very normal menstrual cycle and periods with PMS but for some reason I started feeling nausiated and this month my period started like 5or6 days early with no premenstrual symtoms. My period lasts for 3to4 days and I have a pretty light period about 5 pads the whole period and I always have cramps and back pain before and during my period but this time I did'nt feeling anything. Took a PGT and it was negative but I still have the Nausia everytime I eat anything.How long does implantation last and is it light or medium and can you mistake it for menstrual flow?
- A: Yes you can mistake implantation bleeding for your menstral. I would wait for another 5-7 days and retest. If you can't wait that long then see if yu can get a blood test.I say this because the same thing happened to me, but I didn't suspect pregnancy until I missed my next period.You see my children are 7 years and 2 days apart and my daughter was a total surprise to us. I didn't think anything of all the symptoms my body was throwing at me because I was on BC and using condoms. Ha HA that worked right.My syptoms included: tiredness, tender breast, nausia, & loss of appitite
Prev Question: Can opiates affect a menstrual cycle
People also view