Does ginger help with menstrual cramps
A:Due to it's antispasmodic characteristic some people have used it to help ease menstrual cramps.It's also used for digestion. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-ginger-help-with-menstrual-cramps ]
More Answers to "Does ginger help with menstrual cramps"
- Is there another food besides ginger tea that helps with menstrua...?
- Foods high in potassium, such as bananas help reduce cramps. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- How to Relieve Menstrual Pain with Ginger
- ･ 1 Two days before your menstrual cycle begins, heat one cup of water until it is hot, but not boiling. ･ 2 Add 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger. ･ 3 Add lemon extract and stir. Pour into a cup and drink. Drink one or two cups of tea daily for a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Ginger root for menstrual cramps?
- Q: Has anyone ever taken ginger root for menstrual cramps? Does it work? I'm trying to help my girlfriend deal with her cramps. She gets them really bad. Thanks.
- A: Ginger is deffinately a soother! I highly reccomend the book Healing With Whole Foods, Based on traditional asian remedies and western culture, it is truly amazing- with lists of symtoms, foods you should/ shouldn't eat for many general health concerns.
- Help with my menstrual cramps?
- Q: My periods have always been a problem for me. I always have really bad cramps and i always vomit. I've tried so many things but nothing works. I've tried drinking pills but they dont always go down and thats a problem, i tried drinking ginger water but it doesnt always work and makes me vomit now because of the taste. The only thing that worked was the ibprofen pills that were 800mg but my doctor said i shouldnt use it since im young and it would do damage to my liver. Im now starting to drink chamomile tea and see if that works. But I still need more suggestions. What works for you??? Help!!!!
- A: You should talk to your doctor about getting on birth control.. Since it allows for less blood to build up it can help with lessening the cramps. Talk to him about other prescription pain meds
- What on earth should I do?
- Q: Yesterday evening I phoned to speak to my son but the call was answered by my middle grandson who told me daddy was out.He then went on to tell me that his mother (my daughter-in-law) had managed to get tickets to see Manchester United play. I was horrified! How can this woman encourage my boys to support a team other than Accrington Stanley? I bought up my boys to know which is the best team and woe-betide them if they did otherwise.When his mother came on the phone she confirmed this atrocity and went on to say that she was going to buy the boys replica kits for the match as she had seen them on sale at Woolworths. I know that these garments contain Teflon and that because of her buying cheap clothing my boys will end up getting a skin rash, lumbago, boils, cataracts and menstrual cramps!The final straw came when she said she was going to take them to Macdonalds for tea afterwards. What is wrong with taking a packed lunch of spam sandwiches and ginger beer? My boys always had a healthy meal inside them, rain or shine!I need advice for my daughter-in-law about all the issues above – can anyone help?
- A: Ahahahhahhahahhaha!You *forgot* the ***** *though*!
People also view