Does aspirin enhance menstrual flow
A:Yes aspirin, an anticoagulant, enhances menstrual flow. Anticoagulants are medications that thin the blood by blocking the action of vitamin K. Not surprisingly, one of the side effects of anticoagulant therapy is heavy menstrual bleeding. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-aspirin-enhance-menstrual-flow ]
More Answers to "Does aspirin enhance menstrual flow"
- Will Aspirin Shorten Your Menstrual Cycle?
- ･ There does not appear to be extensive research on the subject, but one published study from 1984, "Effect... ･ There are benefits of aspirin in conjunction with menstrual periods. Any nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory... ･ While aspirin...
- Can taking aspirin cause your menstruation to start earlier??
- No, but it can cause you to flow faster when you do start your period, due to aspirin being a blood thinner.
- Can you use aspirin to manipulate your menstrual cycle? and how i...?
- Aspirin has no effect on the menstrual cycle. That is an old wives tale.
Prev Question: Do menstrual cycles cause headaches
People also view