Do whales have menstrual periods
A:No, whales do not have menstrual periods, there is no loss of blood as there is with other species of mammals. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-whales-have-menstrual-periods ]
More Answers to "Do whales have menstrual periods"
- Do whales have menstrual periods
- No, whales do not have menstrual periods, there is no loss of blood as there is with other species of mammals. ChaCha again!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How possible is it that im actually pregnant?
- Q: Story is...My period is always very regular (every 26 days)...My last one was Oct. 1 - 5 and I haven't had one since...I'm not on birth control and I haven't really been sexually active this year...Within the last 6 months I've had sex once (oct. 21 around 1am) and only did it for like 30 seconds and stopped because we didn't have a condom..I've taken 3 HPT's all negative...My sense of smell is out of this world, I now have headaches every single day and seems like im always tired (sleepy)...i eat like a whale now and it seems like i can never stay full...i haven't actually thrown up but i feel the need to do so...i always have what feels like slight menstrual cramps off and on...im wondering is it possible im getting a negative result and am actually pregnant? I dont have any kids so i have no idea what i would feel like if i were.
- A: It's as possible as a PREGNANCY TEST or DOCTOR'S DIAGNOSIS. NOBODY HERE CAN DIAGNOSE YOU. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DIAGNOSE THESE THINGS OVER THE INTERNET.
Prev Question: Do you have a menstrual cycle
People also view