Do horses have menstrual periods
A:A mare's menstrual cycle is every 28 days. When the mare comes in heat, she will carry her tail up in an awkard position. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-horses-have-menstrual-periods ]
More Answers to "Do horses have menstrual periods"
- Do horses have menstrual periods
- A mare's menstrual cycle is every 28 days. When the mare comes in heat, she will carry her tail up in an awkard position.
- Does a horse react to a human menstrual cycle? Please help.??
- i have never noticed a difference in my horses when im on my period i have a mare and a filly but i work with stallions all the time there is 5 stallions at my barn that i ride, i still ride when im on my period. i have never heard that you...
- Do mares ( female horses ) have a menstruation period other than ...?
- Horses go into an Estrous cycle. Not a menstrual cycle of humans. In the mare, it is commonly divided into two periods for practical purposes. The follicular phase or estrus period of the cycle is the period during which the mare shows beha...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- period,pregnancy,the pill..HELP?
- Q: okay so i was on a website looking up if you can be preg and be on ur period...here is the site...http://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/can-you-have-your-menstrual-period-while-pregnant/maybe im not reading it right or something...but im on the pill and my b/f always pulls outbut my family has also been under a whole lotta stress... my gradad diagnossed with cancer,horse dying,other family members dying... but it does not feel like it really bothers me on the outside...but could it on the inside...idk i just want some help please ...
- A: Don't worry- you're on the pill, which only gives you a 1-5% chance of pregnancy. Also, he didn't fully ejaculate in you, so there was less sperm. As everyone else said, it is safer to use a condom even though you're on the pill. But don't stress too much. That could cause your period to come later. Take a deep breath because I really don't think you are. Hope this helped!
- One for us girls!! In your face!!?
- Q: This is an actual letter sent to Proctor & GambleTO: MR. JAMES THATCHERBRAND MANAGER, PROCTER & GAMBLEDear Mr. ThatcherI have bee n a loyal user of your Always maxi pads for over 20 years, and I appreciate many of their features. Why, without the LeakGuard Core™ or Dri-Weave™ absorbency, I'd probably never go horse riding or salsa dancing, and I'd certainly steer clear of running up and down the beach in tight, white shorts. But my favourite feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings. Kudos on being the only company smart enough to realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic. I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr. Thatcher? Ever suffered from 'the curse'? I'm guessing you haven't. Well, my 'time of the month' is starting right now. As I type, I can already feel hormonal forces violently surging through my body. Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust and I'll be transformed into what my husband likes to call 'an inbred hillbilly with knife skills.' Isn't the human body amazing?As brand manager in the feminine-hygiene division, you've no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what exactly happens during your customers' monthly visits from Aunt Flo. Therefore, you must know about the bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and about our intense mood swings, crying and out-of-control behaviour. You surely realise it's a tough time for most women. In fact, only last week, my friend Jennifer fought the violent urge to shove her boyfriend's testicles into a George Foreman Grill just because he told her he thought Grey's Anatomy was written by drunken chimps.Crazy! The point is, sir, you of all people must realize that the UK is just crawling with homicidal maniacs in Capri pants. Which brings me to the reason for my letter.Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus, I opened an Always maxi pad, and there, printed on the adhesive backing, were these words: 'Have a Happy Period.'Are you *+*#*ing kidding me?What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager brain really think happiness - actual smiling, laughing happiness - is possible during a menstrual period? Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit pleasurable?Well, did it, James? FYI, unless you're some kind of sick S&M freak girl, there will never be anything 'happy' about a day in which you have to jack yourself up on Nurofen and Kahlúa and lock yourself in your house just so you don't march down to the local Tesco's armed with a hunting rifle and a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory. For the love of God, pull your head out, man. If you just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad, wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually pertinent, like 'Put Down the Hammer' or 'Vehicular Manslaughter Is Wrong'?- Or are you just picking on us?Sir, please inform your accounting department that, effective immediately, there will be an £8 drop in monthly profits, for I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere. And though I will certainly miss your Flexi-Wings, I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bull****. And that's a promise I will keep. Always.
- A: ROFLMAO!!!! WOW....this takes me back to my law days.We actuly had to read this for a legel brief.They felt so bad that they gave her a 5yr supply to keep quite.I guess the supply is up. And ya the guy must have read it or nothing would have ever been done.Ty for making me feel young again have astar ****8
- if you disvirgin without having sex,how will you know.?
- Q: if you disvirgin without having sex,may be when riding a horse,through accident,or may be it happens during your menstrual period,how will you know,and also,does it really pain.
- A: Virginity is a concept, it's not a physical state. You lose your virginity when you have sex. If the hymen (the tissue that supposed to be unbroken until sex) breaks when riding a horse, a bike, sports, or whatever, that doesn't mean you are not a virgin. And it is supposed to hurt (it bleeds, actually).(not from personal experience)
Prev Question: How can you help menstrual pains
People also view