Do dolphins have a menstrual cycle
A:Dolphin females have estrous cycles rather than menstrual cycles. They don't have "periods" like human beings do. ChaCha w/ me! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-dolphins-have-a-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to "Do dolphins have a menstrual cycle"
- Do dolphins have a menstrual cycle
- Dolphin females have estrous cycles rather than menstrual cycles. They don't have "periods" like human beings do. ChaCha w/ me!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do dolphins go through a menstrual cycle similar to a human's?
- Q: ince mammals grow babies inside them after an egg mixes with a sperm, what happens when the egg doesn't meet with a sperm? Like for land mammals, such as dogs, the female will have a period, but what about aquatic mammals, such as the dolphin, do they get a period like humans do?The first word is suppose to be since, not ince =D
- A: Dolphin females have estrous cycles rather than menstrual cycles.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrous_cycle
- Do female dolphins have menstrual cycles?
- Q: During a conversation with my teenagers this question was posed and I had no answer. Someone please help.
- A: Dolphin females have estrous cycles rather than menstrual cycles. Links to the Female dolphin reproductive system are here. Lots of stuff! Enjoy your quest!http://www.harmlesslion.com/dolphins/index.htm
- Which mammals have menstrual or estrous cycles that involve bleeding periodically?
- Q: I know dogs and humans do, but I was wondering if other mammals do as well? That could pose a significant risk to Whales and Dolphins.....(sharks).... Just curious : - )
- A: thats sick why do u want to know!it couldnt pose a risk to them becuase thats part of life its not like u could stop it from happening!
Prev Question: Will Motrin help with menstrual cramps
People also view