Do catfish have menstrual cycles
A:Catfish do not have menstrual cycles, but they do have mating season once a year when they released eggs in the water.Let's ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-catfish-have-menstrual-cycles ]
More Answers to "Do catfish have menstrual cycles"
- No, fish do not have a menstruel cycle, they lay eggs.
- No, catfish are physically unable to menstruate. Female catfish typically fill up with eggs and then find a mate. They release the eggs, and the male then swims over and fertilizes them. Source: Planet Catfish: FAQ
- Catfish do not have menstrual cycles, but they do have mating season once a year when they released eggs in the water.Let's ChaCha
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do catfish really have menstrual cycles?
- Q: Catfish are two much like humans. They servive a long time outside of the water. But I really one to know if catfish have periods. Do they really release blood.
- A: No, fish don't reproduce like humans. The females will lay their eggs, and then the males will release sperm into the water in order to fertilize them.
Prev Question: What symptoms can your menstrual cycle cause
People also view