Do boys get menstrual cycles
A:No, men do not get menstrual cycles at all and only women do because women give birth but men are believed to have a menopause. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-boys-get-menstrual-cycles ]
More Answers to "Do boys get menstrual cycles"
- How come only girls get their period? Why don’t boys have a menst...?
- Girls and boys both go through puberty, but our bodies are different. Women are able to carry a baby. In order to be able to do this, we have to go through menstrual cycle. Boys change in different ways, such as their voices getting deeper.
- Does all boys know about menstrual cycle or periods??
- I came to know about the menstrual cycle on girls only @21, I just felt sorry for girls when I heard about it @21. I guess if I would have had came to know about it earlier, may be I would have fantasized it. but i guess am now bit mature e...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Irregular menstrual cycles...what to do? (boys, run away)?
- Q: So, a few of my friends have the same problem. We have cycles that vary and usually the breaks are from a month to five months. At first, I thought this was due to my athleticism, which I know may have an effect. However, I am working out less, eating more healthy, and in general, pretty much fine physically. Don't get me wrong; I love not having it, although the uncertainty drives me nuts. Is this a severe problem for the future (i.e ovulation cycles, getting pregnant, etc.)? And please, I won't consider taking birth control as an option. Any ideas? Thanks guys...or should I say girls? :)
- A: Irregular cycles are very common among women, especially younger women in their teens. It's nothing to be too concerned over. Birth control WILL regulate your cycles and take away any uncertainty, and lemme tell you... they are a godsend. I had irregular periods for years. I've been on the pill for almost 4 years now and it's wonderful. But, if you don't think of birth control as an option, then there's really nothing you can do to regulate it.The irregular cycle may mean it'll be a little more challenging for you to become pregnant in later years, but not necessarily. Just because you don't have a period does not mean that you aren't ovulating either. The whole point of the birth control pill is to trick your body into thinking you are pregnant. It does this by preventing ovulation. BUT, you still get a monthly period.
- Do female dogs have a menstrual cycle like a female woman does?
- Q: I am buying a dog with my girlfriend, she wants a girl and I want a boy I am trying to convince her not to get a girl because they go in heat and they get pregnant and I think it would just be easier just to deal with a guy dog. Tell me if they have menstrual periods because I know if that happens my girlfriend is not going to want the girl dog.
- A: If you get the dog spayed it will not have menstrual periods.If you don't get her spayed, she will, like all female mammals, have a menses cycle from the age of puberty through menopause.Fix the dog, regardless of whether you get the boy or the girl and please, train it.
- Can you get pregnant with no menstrual cycle and still breastfeeding?
- Q: Hi, I have a 7 month old baby boy which I still breastfeed. I have not had my period since I got pregnant with him. I was wondering, can you still fall pregnant when you do not get your monthly cycle?Thank you for all who have answered. It is very appreciated :)
- A: Yes indeed!! My second & third babies are 17 months apart. My third and fourth babies are 13 months apart. And I was nursing each time!
Prev Question: Could you spot on your menstrual cycle
People also view